Undertale Sans x SoldierReader: Angel with a shotgun

This is written in entry.
Requested by @Darkness-The-Human

Entry 1
I had kids with Sans. I named my little girl Lotus. Sans named his skeleton son Kustard. I bought the baby stuff and... well it seems like everything's going great.

Entry 2
7 years ago... I was drafted for war... the country needed other warriors. Sans pleaded me not to go. But I had to.

Entry 3
I never knew Y/N had a journal. I could write my entries here. The kiddos been doing fine. And... I just miss Y/N god damn much. Why did she leave...

Entry 4

Things haven't been better. I'm worried if Y/N isn't ok... things haven't been hopeful lately.

Entry 5
It's raining. And Lotus and Kustard were doing their homework. It's been a year. She's not back yet.

Entry 6
a human was on genocide spree in Republic City. Everyone evacuated from their houses. But that fucking bitch was the one who killed Y/N. I'm going to kill that asshole.

_________________

Sans walked with his usual jacket facing off the human. "Aww why hello Sans, been years isn't it? Oh I miss the old times we had in underground." Frisk Said with Chara's smile on her face.

It's raining somewhere else... the music was very slow. It played as a Frisk tensed. Her eyes pained to listen to it.

"Remember this? We talked here once... in a different age or timeline. I rooted for ya. I told you someone really cared about you. Y/N and you were even friends. You must really miss those times huh?" Frisk looked down with a frown on her face. Her eyes narrowed in anger.

"I don't." My eye flashed blue crimson as my eyesocket twitched. Sadness rooted me- no... anger rooted me to its veins.

"you will regret what you've done." Sans grinned as the battle began.

Dust filled the sky.
Cries and screams were in the air.
On days like these... humans like them.
Should rot.