95- try again

Ariella's pov

"How was your day?" I looked over at Oscar as i got in the car.

"It was good. Malina and i took a nap." He smiled as he pointed to Malina in her car seat in the back.

I just smiled at him.

"Is it okay if we go eat?" Oscar questioned.

"You dont even have to ask." I laughed as he started driving.

"How was school?"  He questioned.

"It was good."

Once we got to the food place he parked the car. We were eating somewhere by the beach.

We both got out the car and he went to get Malina's baby stroller.

I watched him push Malina's stroller as we walked on the pier.

I smiled as i took a picture of them as we waited for a table at the restaurant. Then i put the picture of them as my wallpaper.

"Wow we're cute." Oscar peeked over at my phone. I could feel his hand snake around my waist.

"Yeah." I laughed as Oscar's name
is called.

This time i pushed the stroller as she led us to a table with the ocean view that was secluded from other tables.

Then we ordered our food and as we waited i took Malina out her stroller and held her.

"We should probably feed her." Oscar says as he grabs Malina's bottle.

"Good idea." I answered as he handed me the bottle.

I held Malina as i gave her the bottle.

Then i noticed a piece of paper was stuck to her bottle.

Will you please be daddy's girlfriend again?

I read the paper before looking over at Oscar who was just looking at me nervously.

"Are you being serious?" I questioned as he nodded.

"Come here." I smiled as i watched his stand up to come and kiss me.

Oscar couldn't stop smiling. His dimples were showing and everything.

"And im being foreal with you. No more playing games. If we have a problem we'll fix it. I don't want no more problems with us. I dont want no more breaking up and dating others because i know i only want you deep down." Oscar explained and now i couldn't stop smiling.

"No more letting other people in our relationship." I said as he nodded before pulling me into another kiss before sitting in the chair next to me.

"I missed you so fucking much." He mumbled as he held me closer.

"I missed you more." I smiled at him. I'm glad we're giving this another try. I have a feeling it will be different this time.

"Malina baby it worked. Our plan worked." Oscar said softly as he took her from my arms.

He gave her many kisses and she started smiling showing us her dimples.

Later that night

"Stay with mee." I frowned as Oscar was putting his shoes on.

"What?"

"Sleepover!!" I cheered as i jumped on my bed.

"Stop." He laughed as he grabbed my legs to stop me from jumping. "You're gonna fall off and hurt yourself."

"You are no fun." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Im fun." he argued.

"Show me how fun you are." I crossed my arms and looked at him as he smirked.

"Im so fun that im willing to drive you to Myla and Justin's house to slash their tires."

"Oh hell no im not doing that." i shook my head.

"Why not?" Oscar teased me.

"It's mean,"

Then Oscar gave me the look. The look that told me to think of all the mean things they've done.

"Ariella how are you gonna slash tires if you didn't bring a knife?" Oscar laughed as we parked a block away from her house so Myla wouldn't see Oscar's car.

"Im sorry." I laughed as he handed me one of his knives.

Then we put on black hoods and made our way to her car.

She had a black prius. Of course she did.

"Her lights are on so make it quick." Oscar mumbled as i nodded. I slowly crept over to her car and slashed the back tires then i ran over to the front of the car and slashed the other two.

Then i ran over to Oscar as we booked it back to his car.

"Have fun paying for new tires biatch!" Oscar says as we got in his car. We sped off and we were laughing so much my stomach hurt.

"Okay im not gonna lie that felt good." I said as i sat back in my seat.

"She deserves it for that time she threw nails on the road." He said as we started driving to Julian's house.

"True. She's the reason we got arrested." I mentioned.

"I wasnt too mad about that part. I liked being locked up with you." he teased earning a smack in the arm.

Once we arrived to Julian's house we parked a few houses down.

"I'll help you with this one." Oscar said as we walk over to Julian's car.

-sweeteasaint

HEHEHEHEHHE I LOVE THIS.

ugh i missed oscarella