98- Genesis

Ariella's pov

"Please don't leave me." Terry started to break down.

"Woah. Who said i was leaving?" I raised my brow as i slipped my shoes on.

"Well shit has been going around and i just thought you would leave after all that happened at the grad party." Terry shrugged.

"No. My ass is staying here." I smiled as i hugged him. "Now will you excuse me i have something to take care of." I smiled as i walked out of my house.

"Ummm Ariella." Terry followed behind me as i stormed over to Oscar's house. We havent talked in 2 days since the grad party he invited his 'other woman' to. I know he didnt cheat. He's a liar. He was doing it to piss me off. Where did the hickey come from? I dont know. But i wasnt going to let this go. He didnt cheat but he was willing to pretend he did to make me leave. Thats incredibly fucked up.

 Thats incredibly fucked up

"Oh shit." One of the guys yelled as i stormed over to them.

Oscar was sitting on MY CRATE that i gave him. But next to him was my crate that had a paper that said reserved on it.

Awww. NO. You wanted to be a dick and ruin my day, i'll ruin your life.

Hes trying to be cute. DONT FALL FOR IT.

"Uh hi." Oscar stuttered.

I didnt even look at him. I tried pushing him off my crate but he was being stubborn on purpose.

"Dude get off." I yelled.

"Dont call me dude." He started getting mad as he tried holding me.

"Fine I'll just call you cheater instead." I yelled as i slapped his hands away. "And dont touch me." I glared at him as he stood up.

"Mamas stop. Lets talk." He
huffed out a sigh.

"No you're trippin. Enough was said the other day. You shut the fuck up. I didnt come to converse with you. I came to get my shit." I said as i tried to walk into his house.

"Ariella stop!" Oscar sighed.

"Suck my dick." I spat as i roamed his closet to grab my clothes. Then i kissed Malina's forehead.

"Goodbye baby girl. Dont worry i'll try and visit you." I mumbled to her before i walked out his room. But he didn't let me.

"Oscar i really dont want to kill you in the room your daughters in. So get the fuck out of my way." I gritted my teeth.

"I didnt cheat." He sighed. I know.