96- dark secrets

Ariella's pov

Recently i've been hanging out with Nova a lot more since I got back with Oscar.

She was actually a really cool person once you get to know her.

I really thought she was a bitch trying to get my mans when I first met her but shes not. She was respectful of our relationship.

Today i made plans with her again and Terry was butthurt about it.

"You always take my girl away. Let me hang out with her." Terry argued with Nova.

Now they were arguing on the lawn.

"Can you both shut the fuck up?" Oscar groaned as he came out of the house with just grey sweatpants on.

"Both of you aren't hanging out with her today. Its my turn." Oscar said as he pulled me in to his arms.

"What if we all hang out together?" Terry suggested.

"Nah i dont think you wanna watch me and Ariella make babies." Oscar smirked and i just laughed while punching his arm.

"Yeah you're right. Bye." Terry said disgustedly as he dipped.

"I'll go to the mall with someone else." Nova frowned as she walked to her car.

Then Oscar picked me up and took me to his room.

"Wait where's Malina?" I questioned as he smiled.

"Letty wanted to watch her." He set me down once we arrived in his room.

"Nice pants." I grabbed his member through the grey fabric.

He watched my hands intensely as i crept my hands inside his pants.

Touching it for two seconds and now its poking out. It was begging to be freed.

I dropped to my knees with no hesitation and pulled his sweatpants down with me.

"Fuck." He muttered as i took his boxers off.

I wrapped my hands around his lengthy shaft and  placed a soft kiss on the tip of his cock.

"Ariella." he moaned out as i smiled proudly.

I love having control over the pleasure he feels.

"How badly do you want to be in my mouth?" i questioned as I opened my mouth as if i was about to put it in my mouth.

"How much do you think?" he took a hold of his dick and helped it into my mouth.

I gave him my innocent eyes as i sucked him off slowly.

"I'd sell my car just for you to look at me like that forever." he caressed my face.

I released him from my mouth. "Thats it?" i teased.

"Damn you guys have been going at it for hours." Martín joked as we walked out to the front porch.

"Shut up." I laughed as i watched Oscar sit on his ratchet couch on the lawn.