27

When we got back to the room it was only midnight, meaning the night was still young.

Charlie had told us we were done for the night, but I had a feeling it was just getting started.

"Since it's midnight I think we should do that Bloody Mary ritual again. Go ahead Cor." Charlie said as I glared at him, "first of all, it's CorA. Second of all, you said we were done for the night. I'm done." I said as I heard Colby breathe a small laugh.

"Well the night is young, so you really thought we would be done filming? Silly girl." He said and ruffled my hair, "don't talk to her like that." Colby said lowly as I grabbed his hand.

"Ohhhhh so you want me to cancel the show? I can do that you know. I have that power." He said as Colby tightened his grip on my hand. I looked at Charlie for a minute before breathing out a deep sigh.

"If I do it, can I bring Colby?" I asked as Colby shook his head "you're not doing it." Colby said as he glared at Charlie. "It will be fine if you're there. If you're not there I'm not doing it." I said as Charlie rolled his eyes. "He can be in there, but not actually doing the ritual. It works better with one person." He said as Colby shook his head,

"Dude why can't you just let her say no?" Jake said getting slightly aggravated. "I thought you guys wanted the best content! Trust the process." He said and kept his eyes on me, "having a beautiful young girl doing these things will bring the views up. That's what we want." He said as Colby gripped my hand tighter.

"I knew this was a mistake." He mumbled to himself as I shook my head.

I wasn't going to let some producer fuck with me or my family.

"You can't cancel the show because I'm not a part of the show. I'll go home right now and you'll have your original 4. I'm not a promise." I said with a coy smirk. "Right, but don't you want your husband's show to be successful? Having you would do that." He said as I shook my head.

"They don't need me to be successful. Have you seen what they can do?! They don't just need a "pretty girl." To get views. They landed this show because they are amazing on their own accord so back the fuck up or I'll make you." I growled and took a step towards him.

"Alright. Shows cancelled. Come on." Charlie said then grabbed his stuff. "WHAT?! No! You can't do that!" I yelled angrily.

The guys deserved so much better than this.

"I'll only let them continue with production if you go into that bathroom ALONE and do the ritual. Nothing else will save this." He said coyly as he crossed his arms.

"Fine! I'll do it! God!" I groaned then looked at Colby with an exasperated look. He looked torn as he stared between Sam and I. Sam looked at him with the same torn look. After a couple seconds of this, Colby eventually shook his head.

"No." He said then met my gaze, "what? No. Colby, it's fine." I said as he shook his head, "no. You're my number one priority, Cora. I'm not letting them dangle this over your head." He said and glared at Charlie.

"She signed a contract, Cole. She has to do it." Charlie said as Colby clenched his jaw, "FUCK your contract! You didn't even let her read it!" He yelled as he charged towards Charlie,

"STOP!" I screamed as Sam pulled him back, "we need to relax. I will do it if Colby stays in the room with me. He can stand in the shower. I'll do the ritual alone but he has to be there. Those are my conditions." I said as Sam held back Colby.

"Perfect!! In you go!" Charlie said and handed me the camera. I sighed then reached my hand out to Colby. "You seriously don't have to do this, Cor." Sam said as Colby took my hand.