Instrument Shop

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi sat on his seat and rested his feet on the counter.

*DING*

"H-Huh?!" He screeched as he corrected his posture.

"Hey-"

"Oh...your back again?"

"Excuse my manners, but could you please help me find new violin strings" An old lady smiled.

"Yeah yeah, of course nanna" He smiled, grabbing his grandma by the hand. Leading her to the aisle with the violin strings.

"Oh Kazuichi, I'm glad you decided to work here, your father must be very proud of y-"

"Actually nanna... My dad wanted me to work at the pawn shop" He chuckled.

"... At least your working at a better place" She smiled, patting his arm.

"Nanna, I got you covered so you don't have to pay, alright" He said with a warm smile.

"Honey dear... I have to pay, in order to-"

*DING*

"Not now Nanna, I have to go to the counter now" He whispered, patting her back.

Once he finally went back to the counter, he saw a tall male with a scarf.

"U-Uh... Hey... Man?" He chuckled nervously, his face turning slightly pink.

"Hmm.. Hello mortal, I have come because I have chosen fate" The person smirked.

"Fate? Huh?" Kazuichi looked at him, a puzzled look appearing on his face.

"... Oh, forgive me... A low rank such as yourself wouldn't understand what I am referring to"

"... What are you looking for?" Souda asked, trying to ignore what the other was saying.

"Well you see, my Devas have requested for me to fetch a plectrum" He smiled, looking down at his scarf.

"Oh, a plectrum-" He paused as his eyes lit up.

"That's cool! You know how to play a guitar!?" He smiled.

"Yes I do... Is that bizarre?" He asked.

"No! I just never met anyone who's played a guitar! What kind do you play? A bass, acoustic or an electric guitar?" Souda asked, leaning close, excitement appearing on his face.

"Well, loud noises seem to bother my Wicked beasts, so no. I do not own a Bass nor a Electric guitar, anything such as that" He mumured.

"Aw man! That's sick! In a cool way of course" Souda chuckled.

"So what can yo- jeez, I'm sorry, I get so excited I dont realize I'm probably boring you! My bad, here's your plectrum, I got you a special one, I think it suits you" He smiled, handing the other male the small plastic material.

"Hm? No, I don't mind you talking at all, I actually quite... Enjoy your presence..." He blushed, hiding his face in his scarf.

"Oh... Well, here's my number, uhmm.... What's your name?" Sousa asked, tilting his head as he handed him the paper.

"Gundham, Gundham Tanaka" He said with a small smile.

"Well... Nice to meet you Gundham, it's nice to know that someone my age has interest in instruments too" He chuckled.

"Have a good day Gundham!" He giggled, waving good bye at his new friend.