Mall

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(A/N Kazuichi works at spencers and Gundham works at Hot Topic)

Kazuichi let out a loud sigh, he turned to one of his workers, Fuyuhiko, and frowned "Man... Today is a bummer, we're hardly getting any customers" "Waddya expect, a new store opened, Hot Topic, I overheard some girls giggling about the worker, he can't be THAT hot, right? they even said that he have them a nickname, he sounds so weird" Kuzuyuu muttered, " What about me? Did they forget that I'm a think too?" Souda grunted as he placed his head down on the counter.

Break time

"I'll go check out the dude, I need to see who *he* is" Souda grunted as he made his way towards Hot Topic, "is there anything I could help you with, Pink One?" A voice behind him said, it was a deep, kinda soothing voice, Souda quickly turned his head around and saw a tall figure, "Y-You damn-" "Your on break, aren't you?" Tanaka interuppted him, "... Ya..." The mechanic murmured, "Let's eat together, shall we?" Tanaka said as he grabbed Kazuichis hand and they both made their way to the food court of the mall.

"He's so fucking.. Ugh! Why am I eating with him, I don't want to! I mean- I kinda do, but I dont!" Souda thought, "is something bothering you?" Gundham asked, placing his hand on Kazuichis head, "oh! It's nothing!!" The pinkett chuckled, pushing the breeders hand off of his head, "you seem to be alright, but your attitude is what's bothering me...must be a false alarm I assume..." He sighed, "your weird, B-BUT IN A GOOD WAY, Ya know!" Kazuichi smiled, "Break is almost over, we should head over back to our realm, I'll see you later Pink One" Tanaka smiled as he handed Souda a piece of paper.

"Hmm?" He unfolded the paper and his face immediately started flushing, "He doesn't mean it like that, right?" He covered his mouth and stared at the paper, "that's... We- He- he just gave me his number.." Souda held the paper and shoved it in his jumpsuit pocket, "He doesn't mean it like that..... Right?"