Love Arrows

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi was jealous.

He was jealous of Gundham, how come he was suitable for Miss Sonia? Why not him? Is it because of those rodents or is it because of the way he looks, the way he acts?

Kazuichi got tired of being in Gundhams shadow, he got a machine that can make potions, "Ehehe! I know this isn't as fair, but ya know!" He got the toxic liquid and got an arrow, "just a little on the tip..and... Done!" He got his arrow and walked outside.

"Miss Sonia is about to be.... Mine~" He hummed

"Even if I have to force her to love me" He hopped away and continued looking for the princess.

There, he saw next to her was Gundham, "..." He glared at Gundham and glared back and Sonia, "Nuh uh! No way!" He looked at the arrow and looked at the drink, "should I poison her into loving me? Or hit her with an arrow?" "Eh... A drink will do" He broke the arrow in half and got the drink.

"Miss Sonia! I bought you a drink!" He jumped out of the bush and handed her the drink, "it's full of love!" He smiled, "Thank you Kazuichi, but I've already drank something..." She smiled back at him and handed the drink over to Gundham, "... You wouldn't mind if I drink it, after all, Kazuichi made this specifically for you, Dark Lady" Tanaka mumured, "I'm fine, anyways, I must carry on, good day Gundham!" Sonia cheered and left the park.

"...Gundham... Don't... Drink that" Kazuichi felt his face go red, "hmm? But I already drunken it" Gundham tilted his head and passed the drink over to Kazuichi, "... Gundham, how do you... Feel about me right now?" Souda asked, "...what do you mean? I see you as a...a dark prince..." Tanaka smirked, "shit..." Kazuichi looked around and held Gundhams wrist, "Gundham...You just drank a love potion!" "Hmm? What do you mean I just drank a love poison? I've always had these feelings?" Gundham asked, "... What? I-Is this apart of the love potion?!" Kazuichi chuckled softly, "No Kazuichi, it's not... I've always had these feelings towards you..." Tanaka said, placing his hand on Kazuichis cheek, leaning in.

"Kazuichi, ive always loved you..." He leaned even closer and kissed Kazuichi, "..." Souda felt his face redden even more, "G-Gundhamn..." Kazuichi leaned in and soaked into the kiss, "Mnn.." Souda wrapped his arms around Gundhams neck and pulled him closer, "Forget Miss Sonia.. I have Gundham for now..."