Co-Workers

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Alright, so today is the first day I have night shifts!" Souda grinned, "hopefully it's not that bad..."

He put his badge on and took a seat, "... Gundham? You have night shifts too?" He asked, "... Mhm..."

Souda just mumured some random words and continued working.

-after night shifts-

"Aye, night shifts are over we can g-"

*slam!*

"The fuck man I was just telling you nightshifts were-"

"Kazuichi, have you seen anything odd about our last client, because I did, and I didn't like it" He grunted, his hand next to Souda's head, ".. N-No I didn't, what was wrong with them?" Souda blushed, "you didn't see the way they were looking at you? Hmm.. Odd...because I did..." Tanaka growled, most likely because of Jealousy.

"How was he looki-" "He was glaring you as if he were an Incubus, thirst" He interuppted the Pinkett, "... Gundham, what's..."

"... Your jealous, aren't you!" "You like me" He giggled, he was jumping up and down in excitement, "You do! You do!" A smile appeared on his face as he hugged Gundham, "Your the first like, ever to actually like someone like me!"

"I-I am? I thought everyone was attracted to you..." Gundham blushed, hiding in his scarf, "ehehe! Nope! Thank you..." He said with a soft smile.

"Thank you..." Souda's eyes began to water, he couldn't help it, this is the first time someone has ever likes him... He was happy and excited about it.