Waiter

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(TW: F slur)

Gundham was writing in his journal until

*slam*

"...What do you want?" The boy in front of him groaned, he most likely didn't like the job he was given.
"... I assume a salad would do..." Tanaka mumured, "mmh-hmm...And?" Souda asked, "nothing, that is all I will ask for... " Souda just rolled his eyes and pulled his shirt down, trying to hide his skin since he accidentally got a small, "ya, anyways, why did you bring those... Pests with you?" He asked, pointing at the hamsters in his scarf, "these are no ordinary animal, these are my subordinates" Gundham growled,
"Feisty are we? I was just asking, ah, I forgot! You always brought them to high school, right? " He laughed, "i'll go get your things..."

Once the waiter finally came back, he took a seat in front of Gundham, "alright, I know I usually never talk to the people who order things, or whatever, but I have a question..." He blushed, "what is it?" The taller male replied.

"Are your eyes naturally like that, or are they contacts or something?" He mumured, "..." Tanaka turned to his Devas and glanced back up at Souda, "why on earth would I curse myself with such a hideous look"
"... They're not hideous, They're actually...pretty cool" Both of the boys face turned red, "uhm! Anyways! I should finish with my work" The pink haired boy panicked and got out the chair, "enjoy your salad!"

-by the time Kazuichi finished with his work-

"Ugh! I hate this shirt so much! It keeps going up and it ends up showing my stomach!!!" He groaned, pulling his shirt down once again.
"Hmm?" He turned to his right and saw Gundham waiting for him, "oh... It's you..." He mumured, he shoved his hands in his pocket and turned to the left to avoid eye contact and to hide his blush, "ya... I should go..." Souda mumured, "...bye freak face"

Tanaka shook his head and snuck behind Souda, "Kazuichi, was it-" "GYAAHH!"
"Ah, my apologies, I didn't think you'd get scared this easily, have you finally realized how much power I hold?" He asked, looking at his hand.
"No... You just scared me..." Souda blushed, "I can walk home by myself, you don't have to follow me..."
"Or do you want me to apologize for what happened in highschool" He groaned, "look, I was a stupid fucking student! It's not my fault! Or was it because I was obsessed with Miss Sonia! Look that was when I thought I was straight! Ok?!" He shouted, "... Actually... It wasn't any of those reasons..." Tanaka blushed, "... Oh... I just..." Souda sighed, "I know your probably disgusted in me now.."
"Why would I be disgusted in you though?" Tanaka asked, "... Why *wouldn't* you be disgusted in me?! I'm literally a f*g, like, aren't those people bad?" He asked, "no, not at all..." Gundham chuckled, "...Kazuichi, you must stop saying such blasphemy about yourself..." The taller male sighed, he wrapped one of his arms around Souda waist and rested his head on the others shoulder, "speaking such nonsense would not help you in the future..."
"... Gundham... I'm sorry...