Wishing Well

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi was sitting down next to a wishing well, "damn..." He mumured to himself, he looked down at the water and dug inside his pockets, "a quarter, perfect" He smiled at the quarter and tossed it inside the water,
"Damn, I still believe in this shit..." He groaned, "it's not like my wish would come true, dumbass"

The thing he wished for was for someone to actually love him and accept him with his flaws, it didn't matter how they looked, he just wanted someone to like him and stay with him forever.

"... Fuck... I wasted my last quarter too.." He sighed, he looked around and looked back at the well, "...cant say for sure, but this is sketchy..." He rubbed his neck and walked off.

-next week-

"Ugh..." He jumped off his bed and headed back for the well, "... Nice seeing you again, I guess..." He groaned, he looked inside the wishing well and shouted, "YOUR A SCREW UP!" His voice echoed in the well, "YOUR NEVER GOING TO FIND THE RIGHT PERSON!" He felt tears form on his face, "God DAMMIT!" He shouted, he let his back fall into the grass and closed his eyes.

"Hello?"

"Hello... Are you ok?"

"... Pink one, are you alright? I can always call a healer"

"Hmm?" Kazuichi lifted his head, only to accidentally bump heads with someone, "ouch! The fuck man!"
He groaned as he rubbed his head, "i-I mean, I'm sorry..." He chuckled, "I don't really think before I speak..."

Kazuichi looked at the person and smiled, "what is it that you needed?" He asked, "huh? I needed absolutely nothing, I was just concerned since you were sleeping outside like a familiar" The taller male muttered, "oh... I must've cried alot..."

"I'm Gundham Tanaka, and you are...?" He asked, "Kazuichi Souda!" He smiled, "as in... The drink?" Tanaka asked, "ya! As in the drink!" Souda laughed, "oh... That's quite odd..."

"Anyways, how did you even find me here, this is a really far place from town, so..." "I actually came because I was taking my Four Dark Devas Of Destruction a walk" Gundham smiled, handing San-D to Kazuichi, "wow! They're super cute!" Souda smiled,
"... Th-Thank you..." He turned around and hid his face in his scarf, "anyways, Tanaka, was it? If your lost, you could maybe... Ask me for help, ya know, I actually know this place pretty damn well!" He laughed, giving Gundham a thumbs up, "... I-I actually.. Need help on returning..." He blushed, "follow me!" Kazuichi grabbed Gundhams hand and started walking, "... Y-You do realize your holding my... Hand..." Tanaka mumured, "ya? What's wrong with that?" He asked, "... Never mind..."

As they finally made it to their location, Gundham turned to Kazuichi, "thank you for helping, a Supreme Overlord and his subordinates, it means a lot to us" He grabbed Kazuichis hand and kissed it, "good day Dark One" He smiled and walked off.

"... Is he maybe the one?"