building together

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Hey Gundham, could you pass me the wrench" Souda called out, "uhm... Is it the one thats familiar to a bone?" Tanaka asked, looking inside the tool kit, "uhm... Ya, could you pass it over to me" He reached over for the wrench and grabbed it, "thanks babe!" He smiled.

Tanaka looked at him and started blushing, "o-of course..." "Yup! Love ya too!" Souda didnt really hear what Gundham said, so he just shouted what came in mind, "Ughh! Why is this thing so loud!" The mechanic shouted, "fucking sakes!" He turned he bike off and smiled at Gundham, "forget that, let's make something for the devas!" He grabbed the four dark devas (Aka, me, Cham-P)  and placed them on the coffee table, "so, what do you thing these little guys would want?" He asked, turning to Gundham, "surprise me" He gave his boyfriend a warm smile as he lifted his scarf up, trying to hide his blush, "ok, will do!" The pinkett smiled, pulling his boyfriend next to him, "sit sit! I want you to watch!" The mechanics eyes we're bleaming with pure joy, it made Tanaka feel More love for the shorter boy.

"So, you mind passing the tool kit" Souda cheered, "your gonna help me babe, how do you feel about that?" He chuckled, wrapping his arms around the breeders shoulder, "I'm fine with it, as long as your around, I'm find with any task" Tanaka blushed, "oook!" Souda reached for his wrench and started building a small truck for the devas.

"DONE! Thanks Hammies!" The mechanic cheered, kissing the breeders cheek, "anyways, it's night, I better work on Mondos bi-" "No, you need rest, you could work on that tomorrow" The taller male grabbed his boyfriends hand and brought him to the room, "please relax, nothing is going to happen my love" He smiled as he kissed Kazuichi's for head, "goodnight Tanaka" "... Night..."