Club

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(TW: S*XUAL ASSAULT?)

it was June 21st, Kazuichi just turned 21 years old, "... *yawn* what could i do for my twenty-first birthday" He mumured. He turned to his wallet, he had sixty dollars in it.

"I guess I could manage.." He put his wallet in the jean pocket, "I'll just go to the Bar, mights as well get drunk as fuck" He groaned as he rubbed his neck.

He exited his house and headed for the Gay Bar.

Kazuichi went to the bar, "uhm.. Can I get a large beer" He shouted, since the music was too loud, "anything else?" "probably five extra large beers, that'll be fine"

Once he got his beers, he took a seat next to this taller male, he was sitting there watching the scene before him, "aye! Do you want some drinks, I'll give ya some of mine I'd ya want" He mumured as he handed the dude his beer, he stared at Souda and smiled.

"Hey sexy, you wanna come with me" A fourty year old asked,
"... Nah man, I'm fine" Kazuichi said with a disgusted face, "eh? Are you sure? I promise I'll give you a good time" The male said as he gripped onto the mechanics arm, pulling him close to his chest, "FUCK OFF YOU CREEP!" That was enough to get Tanakas attention, he glaced over at what was happening and firmly gripped the pinketts waist, "If you excuse me, he has a boyfriend" Gundham growled at the grey haired man, "Y'all aren't even datin-" "I dearly apologize for my next actions, we don't have to speak at all after this~"  Tanaka whispered in the pinketts ear.

Souda felt it, he felt something stab him in the Collarbone, he looked to the side and saw Tanaka biting it, "He-Hey... Stop it..." He blushed, "Is this enough proof to reveal that we are in fact a couple?" Gundham growled at the older male, "... I-Im sorry-" He quickly left Souda and headed for a boy with white hair.

"H-Hey! What's your name" Souda asked, "Gundham Tanaka, it's nice to meet you..." "Souda! Kazuichi Souda!" He smiled, "Thanks Gundham, uhm... But..." He turned the other way and blushed, "uhm... Do you wanna drink together?"

They got drunk the next thirty minutes :3