New Friend -150

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Kids)

"Gundham!" Sonia called out, "What is it Sonia?" He asked, turning around to look at her.

"... He does not seem to look okay, look" She said, turning to a boy in the sand pit with a bruise on his arms and eye.

"... Perhaps we could help him" Tanaka smiled.

"Excellent idea Gundham!" The princess said as he eyes gleamed.

They walked up to the little boy and tapped his shoulder, making him flinch.

"H-Huh?" He looked up at them two, "Hi! I'm Kazuichi" He said as a smile appeared on his face.

"Are you okay?" Tanaka asked, "oh, this? I get it all the time by kids at my school, my dad usually bandages me up but for some reason, he hasn't picked me up from school yet, so I decided to stay here at the playground..." He said joyfully.

"... Your acting like this is normal... Here, I'm pretty sure I got some bandages from Mikan" Gundham mumured, digging through his backpack.

"Here it is!" He shouted, he grabbed the bandages and looked up at Kazuichi, "we don't really have other things to help you with, but if you want, you can come with us to get the rubbing alcohol" He smiled, placing his hand on Kazuichi's shoulder.

"... Sure... But my dad told me not to talk to strangers because it's dang-"

"Don't be ridiculous! Your hurt, just follow us" Sonia giggled, grabbing Souda's wrist.

Once they went inside Gundhams house, they placed Souda on the couch.

"Okay, I'll go get it"

Once Sonia returned, she handed Gundham the rubbing alcohol.

"Gundham knows more about using this since his hamsters usually end up fighting and he has to stop it" She giggled.

Tanaka grabbed the cotton ball and the rubbing alcohol.

"Here, give me your hand..." He said, "...o-okay" Souda placed his hand on Gundhams and smiled, "your hands are warm"

"..." Tanaka blushed and started patting the cotton ball on Souda's arm.

"Ow...." Kazuichi complained, he grabbed Gundhams other hand and pulled himself closer to the other boy.

"H-Hey! Stop that, I'm trying to help you!" He shouted, "Gundham, just let him be, I think that might help him feel better" She chuckled.

"... Oh..."

Once Gundham finished putting the bandaid on Kazuichi, he pulled Kazuichi even closer and hugged him.

"... If people are bullying you, you need to tell the teachers, because it's not nice to be mean to someone, you understand Kazuichi" The boy with the black jacket mumured.

"I'm sorry, it's just... They're so mean looking..."

"Let's go back to the park, I'm pretty sure your dad is looking for you" Gundham smiled, separating the hug and held his hand

"Okay GunGun!" Kazuichi smiled, tightening his grip on Tanaka's hand.