Gundhams journal

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi and Gundham were forced to work together on a project called "the circle of life"

They both agreed to go to Gundhams dorm to work on it, since Gundhams dorm is more quiet than Kazuichis.

"Hey, wouldn't your animals make too much noise?"Souda asked, "don't speak about them as if they are the same with those pathetic animals" Tanaka grunted, "but will they, I'm asking a question hamster bitch" Kazuichi growled, "don't speak to a
Great Overlord in that manner!" Gundham growled, pushing Kazuichi onto the wall, "!!" Kazuichi looked up at Gundham and blushed, "let go..." He mumured, "..?" Tanaka was confused but he let go of Kazuichi anyways.

"Let's just go..." Kazuichi sighed, "..."

Gundham was behind Kazuichi, since Kazuichi kept speeding his pace, "Kazuichi" Gundham grabbed Kazuichis wrist and turned him around, "you've past it" He dragged Kazuichi to his dorm and closed the door.

"... Anyways, I know nothing about the circle of life" Kazuichi said, going through Gundhams journal, "also, I didn't know you were pansexual" Kazuichi laughed, "hmm? Where'd you get that fr-" Gundhams eyes widened as soon as he saw Kazuichi going through his journal, "k-kazuichi..." As soon as Kazuichi flipped the page, his face went red.

"... O-Okay... Anyways... Let's just finish our project..." Kazuichi chuckled nervously.

"Kazuichi, what exactly did you see in my journal?" He asked, "....... You like me?" Kazuichi asked, "A-Ah... So that's what you saw-" Gundham couldn't find the proper words to say, "Let's just finish-" "-no" Kazuichi said.

Kazuichi slowly walked to Gundham and placed his hand on Gundhams chest, "?" Tanaka looked at Kazuichi and back at the hand on him, "huh?" He asked, "Gundham..." Kazuichi rested his head on the breeders chest, "K-kazuichi... Are you making fun of my feelings towards you?" Tanaka asked, "no no... I'm just..." Souda looked up at him and placed his hand in Gundhams hair, "Kazuichi?"

The mechanic just smiled at Gundham and let his head rest back on Gundhams chest, "th-the project... " Gundham blushed, "not right now, it's due on Friday, isn't it?" He chuckled, ".."

"Gundham can't we just..." Souda slowly leaned in, Gundham followed.

Finally, their lips connect, the only thing that could be heard was the soft moans coming out of Kazuichis mouth, and the sound of wind coming in the room.

"Fucking Gundham..." Kazuichi groaned, he separated the kiss and wiped the drool off his face, "Why the fuck did you let me kiss you?! You know I like Miss Sonia!" Kazuichi shouted, "..." Gundham just stood there and covered his face with his scarf, ".... You've gotta be shitting me..." Souda sighed, "I don't know who I like anymore thanks to you" Kazuichi lowered the scarf and looked at him, "I means your not that bad of a kisser, and you do got the looks, your also nice, so I guess you'll pass" He leaned in and started kissing Gundham again.