Animals

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Idea by ST0NKS_tobeme Again-)

"Nyeh! This is the house where they wanted the potion, right?" She whispered to herself.

"Yeah.. This is it alright!" Souda smiled, snatching the potion out her hand, "bye himiko!"

--at night--

"Hey, Gundham... You know that weird potion you bought from Yumeno, right?" He mumured.

"Yes? I do... Why are you bringing that up right now?" He asked.

"... Well... I poured it in our drinks because I thought it was something for food" He sighed.

"You what?! Kazuichi! Thats-"

"I know! I barely read the name of it!" He shouted.

"Kazuichi... I'm... Very disappointed..." He whispered, pulling Kazuichi close to him, "I will tell the Dark Lady"

--the next day--

"Gundham! It's me, Sonia!" She knocked on the door.

"Huh? Oh... Right, he said to just walk i- INNNN!!!?" She screeched as she saw two dogs sitting in front of the door.

"Oh Jesus son of a bitch!" She shouted.

"Well hello you two" She smiled, patting the dogs head.

"Wait..." She paused for s minute as soon as she saw that the dog had the same tattoo and different colored eyes, just like Gundhams.

"... Did Gundham dress the dog up to look like him?" She questioned.

"Eh..." She closed the door and walked towards the living room.

"Wow..." She chuckled as she saw the pink dog was laying on the couch.

"I didn't think theyd dye the dogs fur to look li-"

"Arf"

"Huh? What is it boy?" She giggled, patting them both on the head.

"Are y'all hungryy" She said in a playful tone, "well let's go get you some"

She got them dog treats and smiled, "....Wait! Is that why they're not here?"

"Are they..." She stared at the dogs and started laughing.

"There's no way they could transform into a dog" She chuckled.

"... Or could they..."

She went upstairs to get Kazuichis beanie and Gundhams scarf/Devas.

"Hopefully this isn't a bad idea"

She got the scarf and wrapped it around one of the dogs, putting the Devas in there as well.

"A high possibility" She thought.

She put the beanie on the pink dog and chuckled

"Gundham! Kazuichi! That is you!!" She smiled, crouching down on the floor to pet them.

"Who's a good boy, who's a good boy" She giggled.

"Hmm... I'm guessing Yumeno-San did this right?" She chuckled, "I'll call her right now"

--after the spell--

"Jeez! That dog food tasted like shit!" Kazuichi complained.

"Kazuichi, I honestly should never leave you to summon Sweet Tea, it's far too dangerous..." Tanaka sighed, hugging his boyfriend, "just promise me, you'll never put any potions in the drinks from now on..."