Boys Locker Room

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Finally Kazuichi changed his entire look, sharp teeth, bad layered hair, bright pink hair, pink eyes, like jumpsuit.

"AYE! Shark boy! Wanna hang with us?" Fuyuhiko asked, "... Sure?" Souda walked towards the group filled with, Mondo, Taka, Kuzuyuu, Peko, and Leon.

"So...what's your name?" He asked, "names Kazuichi Souda! I'm the Ultimate Mechanic, Nice to meetcha!"
He grinned as he placed his hand in front of Fuyuhiko, "... Fuyuhiko Kuzuyuu..." He mumured, blush appearing on his face.

"Nice!" He laughed.

Once they a finished their introductions, they started talking at lunch.

-lunch-

"Aye, shark boy!" Fuyuhiko smirked, You and that dude are the complete opposite" He laughed, "oh! I just noticed that emo boy" Kazuichi laughed, "go talk to him, maybe y'all get along" The yakuza smiled, "...maybe... But like you said, we're opposites..." Souda whispered, "don't matter! Quit being insecure!"

"..." Souda got out his seat and walked towards the boy who was sitting alone playing with his hamsters.

"Hey, dude!" He smiled, sliding next to Gundham, "...greetings to you too..." Tanaka blushed, "you good? Your getting pretty red" Souda asked, "i-im not familiar with speaking to humans such as yourself..." He murmured in his scarf, "oh! I see..." He chuckled, "I was wondering if you want to hang out with me and my friends" He grinned.

"...sure... Of course" Souda grabbed His hand and walked up to his friend group, "yo! This is Gundham!" He smiled, "why are you introducing him to us, he can do that himself" Leon complained, "..." Souda just glared at Kuwata and chuckled, "he's shy!"

"Ooh! Makes sense, guess you two will have to get married then, huh?" He joked.

"Oh shut it!" Souda laughed, "it's not like I like guys, like girls" "Mmh-mm, just watch, next month you'll end up bisexual or gay" Leon laughed.

-two months later-

"..."

Souda stood in silence, blush filling his face.

was Leon right? he sat on his bed murmuring words. I guess you could say he was having a romantic crisis, did he like Gundham? or no?

"damn.. i knew it was a bad idea...why am I so clingy sometimes..." he hopped off his bed and got changed. 

He was going to comfront Gundham, no turning back...

...

.....

........

"Kazuichi? you wanted to tell me something, correct?" Tanaka asked, standing infront of Souda.
"O-Oh... Right! It was nothing, I swear! I-I forgot!" Kazuichi blushed, "..."

"Aye, Kazuichi, why are you blushing a lot?" A voice from behind him asked, "h-huh?! No! I'm not! It's because its hOt" His voice cracked.

"Do you like Gundham~" Leon smirked, "l-like Gundham! Come one! I would never like h-" He stopped talking and glaned over Tanaka, who's face was a bright pink.

"...Shut up..." He shoved Leon aside and grabbed Gundhams hand, leaving Kuwata by himself.

"... Kazuichi... Do you like me?" Gundham blushed, still holding Souda's hand.

"...oh... That's still in your mind?" The mechanic blushed, "no..."

Then it happened, Gundham pulled Kazuichi in the boys locker room.

"G-GundhAm?!" Souda squealed, "What are you doing"

The taller male locked the door and glanced at Kazuichi, "Gundham?" He asked.

"... I could either man up and tell Gundham here's now that no one is near, or I can be a pussy" He thought.

He looked back at Tanaka and pushed him into the wall, "mng!"

"K-Kazuichi?" He blushed, "don't worry, the doors locked" The pinkett chuckled.

Souda lifted Gundhams chin and smirked, "are you thinking about something dirty? Is that why your getting so flustered" He teased,
"... N-No.."

Tanaka glanced at the floor and glanced back at the mechanic.

"Gundham... I-I do..." He mumured,
"You do?" He asked, "... Ah! You do?!" His face turned red and looked at the ground.

"... " Souda lifted Gundhams chin and stared at his lips, "... Can i?" He asked, Tanaka just nodded his head and let the mechanic do as he pleased.

"Mnng..." The breeders face was red at the end of the kiss, why? It was because he liked Kazuichi to begin with.

(Ha! I forgot to publish a story yesterday! Anyways, this one was lazy, but... Hope you enjoyed, remember, have a good meal, and have a great day)