Sleepover

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"KAZUICHI GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Akane shouted as she threw a pillow at the poor boy,  "Gyaaahhh!" He fell onto the floor, butt first, "hey! Don't do that! I made you that doll remember!" He shouted as he was dusting himself off, "agh- I forgot, my bad I guess..." She say down and looked around, "SONIA! WATCH OUT!" She threw a pillow at Sonia, which made the princess laugh.

"Hey, where's Tanaka?" Souda asked, "eh, he said he was gonna come soon, but I don't think he's the type that would come to Sleep overs anyways, besides, why are you worried for him all of a sudden?" Fuyuhiko smirked, "meh, I don't really *care* for him, I was just... Wondering..." He sat down on the floor, waiting for Gundham to appear in the doorway, saying some speech on how he has been summoned, something like that.

"Mmm!! Where the hell is he..." The mechanic bit his finger and glanced around the room, "where are you.." His heart raced even faster, it was like speed of a lighting bolt, surprisingly, Kazuichi didn't struggle breathing, "fwahahahahaa! Turns out I have been summoned by hell! Make your worst! You cannot get rid of the Supreme Overlord!" A voice shouted as they closed the door, "Gundham!" Kazuichi quickly got off the floor and jumped into Gundhams arms.

"No! I'm not gay! I swear! I was just curious, it gets lonely when I don't have anybody to tease, isn't that right Hammies?" He laughed, "fweh, who is this 'Hammies' you speak of, I know nothing of such foolish things" He scoffed, "Ehehe!" Kazuichi picked up a pillow and threw it at Gundham, "Oh? You dare challenge me! You will regret fully as soon as I release my full power!" The breeder smirked as he picked the pillow up and threw it am back at Kazuichi.