Orphans

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Kids)

"Gundham! Look! Over hereee!!!" A voice giggled inside the play pit.

"Huh? Kazuichi, where are you?" Tanaka mumured, looking for his dearly beloved friend that he loved so much.

"Come here!!" Kazuichi shouted, "Oh, inside h-" Kazuichi grabbed his wrists and pulled him inside the play pit.

"Kazuichi!!!" Gundham complained, until he heard a familiar voice on the other side of the play pit.

"I'm afraid so... Those two have become good friends, I'm sure Gundham would feel heart broken if Kazuichi leaves him..." A female voice said, "yes, but Kazuichi has to go, he was signed up for adoption last week, and the parents said they're gonna pick him up tomorrow..." Another female voice said.

"... Is this what you were trying to..." Gundham couldn't find any words to say, he was shocked.

"Ya! I finally got adopted! I'm so happy!" Kazuichi smiled, "..." "are you proud of me Gundham!!" He hugged Tanaka and didn't let go.

"..."

"Gundham, are you okay? Your quiet..." Souda frowned, "... N-No, I'm fine, and congratulations on being adopted" Tanaka said with a soft smile.

"... I'm sorry I have to go today, but... We can still make memories today, the fun could never end Gundham" Souda grinned, "I'll miss you too Gundham, I would never forget you" He smiled, ending the hug with Gundham, "let's go!"

He grabbed Tanaka's hand and ran out the play pit, "I'm gonna ask Sensei if we can go outside" He giggled, twirling around in a circle.

-The next Day-

"...Kazuichi..."

"Kazuichi..."

"Kazuichi"

"Kazuichi, wake up!!"

"Huh... Gundham?" Souda yawned, "... Sensei told me to wake you up"

"Why?"

"... Your leaving today..."

"... Oh.. Right..."

"Get dressed! Sensei said I could walk you to your new parents!" Gundham smiled, "Oh! Okay!" Kazuichi quickly jumped off the bed and ran to the restroom to get changed.

Once Kazuichi came back out, Tanaka grabbed his hand and ran to the exit, "...this is where they'll be the next hour..."

"... I don't wanna go anymore..." Kazuichi whined, "but-... but you always said you wanted to leave this place..." Tanaka mumured, "Ya! With you!" He frowned.

"..." Gundham smiled and let go of Kazuichi's hand.

-1 Hour later-

"We're here to pick Kazuichi up" A voice at the entrance said.

"Great, just fill in these papers in my office"

...

....

.....

"Gundham, I don't wanna go" Kazuichi cried, not letting go of Gundhams sleeve, "... kazuichi..." Tanaka frowned, "..."

Gundham grabbed Souda's hand and brought him to his new parents.

"Ooh! Here he is" Sensei said.

"..."

"Who's that little boy next to him?" The husband asked, "oh! This is Gundham, he was born on December fourteenth" Sensei smiled, her smile was bright, bright like the stars, it calmed Kazuichi down, which made him slowly let go of Gundhams hand.

"... Sensei... I wanna stay with Gundham though..." Kazuichi cried, "SILENCE YOUNG MAN! REAL MEN DON'T CRY!" The father shouted.

"..." Kazuichi just backed up, a scared look appearing on his face, "i-i-im sorry..." "Excuse me, boys, could you two wait outside the office, I have to speak to this, Ignorant person" She said, glaring at the man ho was going to adopt Kazuichi, "yes ma'am.." Kazuichi grabbed Gundhams scarf and let Tanaka open the door for them two.

"... He's a scary man..." Souda huffed

"...Im glad she's giving him a lecture, he deserves it for hurting your feelings!" Tanaka grunted, crossing his arms.

"Ehehe! Gundham!" Kazuichi giggled, he hugged Gundham and kissed his cheek, "Your really funny!"

"H-Huh? How? I was just-..."

"I like everything about you Gundham! Someday, I wish I could be just like you"

"... Kazuichi.. " Tanaka just covered his blush and leaned his head in Kazuichi's shoulder.

"Kazuichi, your adoption has been cancelled"

"YAY!" Kazuichi cheered, "DID YOU HEAR THAT GUNDHAM! DID YOU HEAR THAT!!!" Kazuichi jumped up and down in excitement, "THANK YOU SENSEI!!"