Spin The Bottle

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

The whole class was playing spin the bottle, sometimes it would get spicey too, like for instance, they witnessed Nagito put his hands in Hajimes pants... How perverted...

"Ok, Kazuichi, you spin" Son is smiled, "okay! This is my only chance to kiss a girl, probably my last too" He sighed, he took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Okay... Here I go..." He spun the bottle and it landed on....

None other than Gundham Tanaka,
"Why? Out of all the hot people in here, they choose the hottest guy?" Souda thought, blush filling his face, "maaaannn! I thought I was going to get a hot chick-" He was interuppted by Hiyoko glaring at him, "no no! Not you! I mean, like Miss Sonia, that kind of Hot chick, not an actual person who's name means chick" Kazuichi laughed, "hmmph! Your just jealous your not Mahiru!" She snickered.

Kazuichi just turned back to Gundham and chuckled, "ok, you can do this, it's just a hot dude who's interested in the occult..." Souda thought to himself.

He walked towards Gundham and sat down in front of him, "Gundham, your turning red, are you okay?" The mechanic giggled, he placed his palm onto Gundhams chest and placed his other hand on Tanakas shoulder.

He stared at the breeder for a few minutes and exhaled.

"Okay...i guess I'm ready now"

He leaned in for a kiss and ended it almost immediately, "JESUS SHIT! OH GOSH! WHAT IM- WHY- THA-" Kazuichis face was a bright red, he lowered his beanie, trying to hide his face, "uwahh!" He groaned as he let his back fall onto the floor in front of Gundham, "... Kazuichi, your fine with your back hitting the filthy ground?" He asked, "... No..." Souda sighed.

The breeder just smiled at him and nodded, "of course your not" He gently grabbed Kazuichis head and placed it on his lap, "... Gundham, we're still playing Spin The Bottle, we're not a couple or anything" Kazuichi laughed, lifting head head off of Gundhams lap, "o-of course we're not, I just wanted you to get comfortable..." Tanaka blushed, the mechanic just laughed and rested his head on Gundhams lap.

(Gundham was sitting criss cross while Kazuichis head was in the middle)