Clothes Swap

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"IBUKI'S BORED SO LET'S SWAP CLOTHES!" The energetic girl shouted with a smile on her face, "a time for Miss Sonia to wear my Jumpsuit, perfect!" Souda thought, he turned to Miss Sonia to see she was wearing Chiakis uniform, "Miisss Soooniiiaaa!!" He whined, he looked around to see if anyone else hadn't swapped clothes, until he landed his eyes on Gundham, "eh, he's fine, he's cute and nice, I guess he'll do" He thought, he ran up to Gundham and looked up at the breeder
"aye! You wanna swap!" He smiled, "er.. I suppose"

After Kazuichi and Gundham finished swapping clothes (they changed separately in different bathroom stalls)

Kazuichi was sniffing Tanakas scarf, "I didn't expect your scarf to smell like lavender, I thought it would smell like hamste-" "Uhm..." Tanaka was blushing as he looked at himself in the mirror, "hmm? What?" Kazuichi turned to Tanaka and starts giggling, "it's fine, you could just tie the top part of the jumpsuit around your waist, I thought you and me had the same chest size, I guess I was wrong"
"Ah..o-ok" He tied the top part around his waist and smiled at Kazuichi, "This smells just like oil..." The breeder blushed, "oh, my condolences-" "I like it..." The taller male interuppted the mechanic, "h-huh?!"

The breeder just exited the restroom, leaving Souda by himself, "h-Hey! Tanaka! What did you mean by that!" He left the restroom and started running after Tanaka, "TAAANAAAKKKAAA!!" He shouted.

He ran inside he classroom and caught his breath, "h-Holy shit... How can Gundham deal with this heavy ass clothing..." He panted heavily, "This j-jacket and scarf is too much" He took the jacket off and let the scarf stay where it was, "Tanaka, do you really like the smell of oil? I didn't expect someone like you to to like the smell.." Souda chuckled nervously, "hmm? Of course I take interest in the smell.." Gundham walked towards Kazuichi and hugged him, "H-HUH?!" Kazuichi tried to push the breeder but failed.

"Whats gotten into you all of a sudden Tanaka?!" He shouted, but it was muffled because of the scarf, "hmm? Ah, did I startle you?" He asked, "no shit, why did you randomly hug me" He crossed his arms, Tanaka ignored him and planted his face in the mechanics hair, since he wasn't wearing it, "... W-What are you doing?" The pinkett asked, looking down at his shoes, "... Your smell is overwhelming... " He chuckled, "anyways... I'll give you your scarf if you give me my beanie" Souda mumured, "of course, my Devas are probably not informed that they are underneath this head-wear" He took the scarf off of souda and wrapped it around his own neck, "thanks man!" Souda smiled as he fixed the beanie on his head.