chapter 4 spoiler

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi was standing in the Strawberry House lounge with Gundham and Fuyuhiko.

"H-Hey! What are you doing?!" Kazuichi shouted, pointing at Fuyuhikos direction, "It's not me!" Kuzuyuu shouted back.

"Eh... I'll just go back to my room, I'm still tired..." Souda rubbed his eyes and left the lounge, "mmh-hmm..." Kuzuyuu stared at the clock and glanced at Gundham, "you can go you emo" He groaned, Tanaka nodded and went to his Deluxe room.

"..." The Yakuza turned the clock off, left the Lounge and headed back to his room.

-morning-

Hajime woke up and headed to Strawberry Tower for Monokuma Tai Chi with Sonia and Chiaki, "it's taking forever to open, don't you agree?" Chiaki yawned, hajime nodded.

Finally the door opened, revealing a broken Mechamaru,

"A body has been discovered"

Hajime looked around and bend down to his knees, "Akane..." He whispered to himself, "akane wouldn't like this..."

That's when Akane walked in, "N.. Nekomaru!" She shouted, running up to Nidais body, "No... Not again!" She cried. She held him in her arms, tears falling down her cheeks.

-with Nagito-

"H-HUH?! A BODY!?" Kazuichi shouted, holding his head in his arms, "Who's missing?" Kuzuyuu asked, "uhm... Nekomaru if I remember!" Souda said, "should we go to Grape tower?" Fuyuhiko asked, "ya..." Kazuichi nodded his head.

They finally made it, but... The door wouldn't open, "...should we try the Elevator?" Tanaka asked, "uhm.. Ya"
Souda grabbed Gundhams arm and dragged him to the elevator, "Fuyuhiko... Can me and Gundham talk alone..." He sighed, The Yakuza just stared at them and nodded, "ya, just don't do anything nasty, y'all understand" He groaned.

-in the strawberry house restroom-

"Ok, why did you even want to learn mechanics?!" Souda shouted at him, "hmm? What do you mean?" Tanaka asked, Kazuichi picked him up by the collar and stared at him, "Gundham! Did you kill somebody that's what I'm asking!" He shouted as tears were coming out his eyes, "no... Why would I take advantage of your talent.." He mumured, "... If I get blamed for this shit, its your fault" He grunted, "Kazuichi, I wouldn't..." He said with a smile, "... I know you did..." Kazuichi frowned as he looked down at the floor, "..!" The breeder stared at Kazuichi and hugged him, "it was for the sake of your life Kazuichi..." He blushed, "Gundham, why? I trusted you, I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU!" He shouted, "... And here I am, crying because Hajime might call you out...dont worry, I'll try to... I'll try to help you" Souda blushed, "Kazuichi, you don't have to, it was my duty..." Tanaka smiled, "No, you killed someone because you knew we might starve, you knew what would happen once you get caught... You knew.... YOU FUCKING KNEW! AND YOU STILL DID IT!" Souda gripped onto Tanakas jacket and fell in his arms, "Dammit Tanaka..." "I'm scared, I hate you, but that doesn't mean I want you to die like this..." He sighed, "Kazuichi..."

Once they finally let's the restroom, Fuyuhiko was staring at them, "Why we're y'all in there for so long?" He asked, "oh, nothing... Just..." Souda shoved Gundham out his was and headed for Nagito, "give me that" He snatched the item out of Nagito hand and fixed the elevator.

-With Hajime-

"... Akane..." Sonia whispered, pattingbher on the back, "Chiaki, can you help me" Hinats said, "mmh-hmm.. Sure"

[A long ass time skip to the end of chapter 4]

Kazuichi stood in shock, he knew Gundham killed, but he didn't think it'll end this soon...

".... Gundham..." Kazuichi whiped his tear and stared at Tanaka, face to face, "... I hate you..." Was all that came out his mouth, he glared at him, but he ended up crying, "ergh!" Souda tugged Gundhams jacket and hugged him, "why would you still give contact with one who has lost..." Tanaka frowned as he hugged Kazuichi back, Kazuichi just kept Gundham in his arms, not wanting to let go, "Monokuma, let us begin..." Gundham said softly, "Gundham...?" Souda mumured, struggling to breathe, "we apologize, I hope you forgive us..." He smiled at Souda, placing the Devas in Kazuichis beanie and wrapping the scarf around the boy.

Kazuichi felt paralyzed, he couldn't move, he wanted to kiss Gundham before he died, but he couldn't, he was scared... Scared to lose someone again, he already lost Teruteru, one of his friends, he couldn't bear to watch Tanaka.

"..." He closed his eyes for a long time but once he looked back, he saw a stampede... "No good this is no good..." Kazuichi felt his knees fall into the floor, his hands were on his head, the Devas were with him at least. But Sadly that wasn't enough, he needed Gundham.

"..." Tears forming in the Pinkett and the princesses eyes, "No..." He whispered to himself, "h-hes not dead yet..."  He whispered.

He held Gundhams scarf in his hand and tightened his grip on it, "Bye..." He walked out of the court room and headed for Tanakas cabin.

"..........I miss him...."

(A/N sorry for this rushed chapter, school was still going on at the time, so I hope you still like it, I think I have some spelling errors so..)