pirates

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

( A/N Kazuichi and Gundham are the captains, Kazuichis group has white shirts and a black headband, Gundhams group has black button up shirts and black leather jackets)

(Kazuici wore a white button up shirt with a black leather jacket and a hot pink bandana on his head, black shoes, and black pants Gundham wore his usual, but with his hair down)

It was a strange day on the boat, Kazuichi looked around the sea, nothing to be seen other than the ocean.

"Man... When are we gonna get the treasure..." He groaned, "uh.. I'm sure we're gonna head there around 5 am" Hinata said, "well we better hurry, we need to go there before that tall bastard finds it before we do" The pinkett growled.

"G-Got it!" Hinata turned to Fuyuhiko and glared, "hurry up and turn the wheel" "I GOT IT ALRIGHT! I HEARD HIM!" Kuzuyuu growled, "Stop fighting, Hajime don't be rude to the shorter people on this boat" The Captain chuckled, "WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHORT!?!" The blonde boy growled, he quickly took a left turn, "Calm down, it was a joke" Souda smiled, "anyways let's continue our journey to Jaberwock Island, where the Treasure is!" Kazuichi cheered.

-with Gundham-

"Tch... How could you do something as foolish as that!" Tanaka growled, "we'll be there around 5 am, correct?" He asked, "Correct Sir.." Sonia nodded her head and took a turn.

-5 am because I'm lazy-

Gundham looked at the sea and let out a sigh of relief, "... We're her-" "Who's that?!" Tanaka interrupted Sonia, "uhmm..i think that's Souda's boat.." She muttered, "it has a Pink flag with a shark on it, so I'm sure it has to be theirs..." "Hmm.. I see..." He quickly got out the boat and looked around Jaberwock Island.

-on the island-

"Ughhh!! Where is the treasure!" Kazuichi groaned, he looked around and bumped into something, "GYAH! Oh.. It was just a tree..." He rubbed his head and turned around, "O-Oh..." He looked up and saw a tall male, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" He growled, "just the reason your here as well" That's when it hit Kazuichi, "he's after the treasure!" He glared at Tanaka and ran off.

"Can't believe HE'S Tanaka... I've never saw him but I've heard of him by Mondo..." He sighed, "he's...." Kazuichi stopped his sentence because he couldn't find the right word, he looked up and saw the MonoCave.

"Hmm... A cave huh? I heard that that could hold treasures..." He walked inside and...

"GYAHHH!" He slipped on the mud when he first walked in, "Woah Woah Woah!" He was close to falling in the hole until a hand leaned in and grabbed his, "Ergh... Thanks man..." Kazuichi chuckled nervously, he dusted himself off and smirked, "... Sorry... I'm not used to being the Captain, I just started two months ago..." Souda chuckled, "ah- I see... I've started sixty moons ago as well" Tanaka let out a small smile and laughed, "I assume we should work together for now..." Gundham blushed, "but then the others woul-" "They're not here, are they?" He interuppted the Pinkett.

"I-I mean... Fine..." Souda gripped Tanakas hand, "be careful, I tripped right here, I'm sure you saw, just jump over it," Souda chuckled, he jumped over the hole and saw "it" It was gold everywhere.

"How bout you take half and I take half?" The pinkett asked, "no... How about we take all..." The taller male turned a tint of red and looked the other direction, "hmm? Whadya mean?" "How about we... Reunite?"
"R-Reunite?!" He screeched, "Like... HOW?!" "I don't know... Why not talk to our crew mates about it..." Tanaka muttered, "uh... Let's just get the treasure and deal with the problem later..." The pinkett sighed.

They got the treasure and headed for their boat, "EVERYONE!" They both shouted, "We would like to reunite with each other" They shouted as they both bowed down, "Y-You do know what you have to do to reunite..." Fuyuhiko asked, "You guys have to get married..." "..." Kazuichi and Gundham looked over at each other and blushed, "should we?" "... I-I guess..." They looked up and nodded their head.