Snow

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(They're 7-8 years old)

Kazuichi was building a snowman, waiting for his friend to join him.

-with Gundham-

"Momm! Kazuichi is waiting for me! Can't I just go!" Gundham groaned, "not now Gundy, I have to finish making a scarf for you both, y'all can get sick like that" She said, looking down at the scarf she was making, "and I'm done with Kazuichis, now I have to finish yours" She smiled, "can I bring him in here, it's cold outside.." Tanaka asked, "of course, do as you like" The lady said, rocking back and forward in the rocking chair.

Gundham went outside and brought Kazuichi in, "hey Akumi!" Kazuichi grinned, "hello Kazuichi, it's nice to see you again" She laughed, "Gundham, give him his scarf please" She handed her son the scarf and continued to make Gundhams.

"Kazuichi look! My mom made you a red scarf since she thought it would suite you" Tanaka said with a small smile, wrapping Kazuichi with it, "thank you Akumi!" Kazuichi grinned at her, "mmh-hmm"

Once she finally finished making Gundhams scarf, Tanaka and Souda finally went outside.

"Gundham! Look out!" Kazuichi shouted, tackling Tanaka onto the snow, "Kazuichi... What was that for?" "Sonia was about to throw a snow ball at you" Kazuichi laughed, "she always does this... Doesn't she?" Gundham sighed, Kazuichi just chuckled and got off of Tanaka, "Lets go with Sonia!" He grabbed Gundhams hand and brought him to the blonde girl.

"Sonia, were here!" Kazuichi laughed, "oh, you and Gundham have similar scarfs, how cute" Sonia smiled, "also... Why are you wearing a skirt? It's snowing?" Kazuichi asked, "well... My parents only got me skirts, but don't worry! I have leggings on to keep my legs warm" She laughed, "Gundham! Do you think your mom could make me a skirt?" Kazuichi asked, Gundham turned to Sonia and stared at the skirt, "..." His face reddened, "Gundham! Are you ok?!" Kazuichi asked, "mmh-hmm..." He got the scarf and lifted it up to hide his blush, "hey, I just found out I can do something cool with the scarfs!" Kazuichi smiled, he grabbed Gundhams scarf and grabbed his, "look!" Kazuichi started tying the mufflers together, "See! Now me and Gundham would be together forever!" Kazuichi giggled, "ehehe! Your quite silly Kazuichi" The blonde girl giggled, "you really like Gundham, huh?" She smiled, "yes! Of course I do!" Kazuichi said, hugging Gundham, "..." Tanaka turned a bright shade of pink and looked the other direction, "Awe!" Sonia smiled at the two, "Kazuichi!" Gundham complained, "what?" Souda looked up at Tanaka with a smile, "never mind..." He just hugged Kazuichi back, "Sonia! Do you wanna join our little huddle!" Kazuichi giggled, "I would love to, but my father said I'm not allowed to hug boys" She chuckled, "oh... Well, at least I have Gundham all to myself!" Kazuichi smirked tackling Gundham back onto the floor, "you have some sort of obsession with pushing me down.." Tanaka laughed, "of course I do, I have any obsession over you" Kazuichi smiled, getting up, "anyways! Before we go! Can we make the Snowman?" Souda chuckled.

Sonia just nodded her head and stared at the snowman, "ok, we each have to take off one accessory and place it on the snowman!" Souda cheered, Sonia placed her bow on the snowman, Kazuichi took the jacket off and placed it on the snowman, Gundham took his scarf off and placed it on the snowman.

"Kazuichi, your freezing..." Gundham sighed, "Kazuichi, like my mother said, you can get sick" He walked up to Kazuichi and held him in his arms, "..." Souda looked down at the snow, blush filling his face, "Thanks Gundham..." "Gundham just nodded and wrapped the scarf around Souda properly, since it was getting undone, "Sonia, we will get Kazuichi an extra Jacket, please stay here" Sonia nodded and placed sticks on the snowman.