Thunder Storm

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(@ cheriieyy's head canon)

It was a dark night, Thunder could be heard in the background.

Souda hid in the sheets to try and block the noise, "Kazuichi, it's ok..." Tanaka smiled, patting his boyfriends head, "no it's not!" He shouted, Gundham just chuckled and hugged the mechanic, "it's going to be alright, I, Gundham Tanaka am here!" He shouted, "ehehe!" Souda just giggled and wrapped his arms around Gundham, "mnn.. Your warm..." He smiled as he pulled Tanaka close to him, "Kazuich-"

[Insert Thunderstorm thing]

"GYAHHH!" Souda screamed, holding Tanaka tighter, "Mnngh! Kazuichi, your claws are stabbing me" Tanaka mumured, Gundham just ignored the pain on his back and tried to comfort the boy, "Shh... My love, that noise is nothing compared to me, you know that" He said, kissing Kazuichis head, "I know that..." He muttered as he rested his head on the breeders chest, "you know that the Thunderstorm is no match for me, right?" "Mmh-hmm, I trust you..." Souda responded, "and last, you know I love you" "... Yes, you say that to me all the time" The pinkett said with a soft smile, "then... Is there anything to be afraid of now?" Gundham asked, "no..."  The taller male held the other in his arms and pulled him closer, "Kazuichi, you are much too fragile..." He smiled as he kissed the mechanics head.