The Painting

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(TW: needles)

Kazuichi stared Sonia and smiled,
"... You look very pretty today Miss Sonia" He smiled at her.

He grabbed his paintbrush and started painting on his.

His favorite color to use was red, any kind of shade of red.

He thought it looked beautiful and stunning.

"Would you like me to pay once your finished?" The princess smiled, keeping her position the same, "sure! I would love it if you would" He chuckled.

She stayed in her position until, "Damn... I ran out of red paint..." He mumured to himself, "Miss Sonia..." He looked up at her with a smile.

...

....

"KAZUICHI! STAY BAC-!"

-_°•-_°• -_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_

Kazuichi whiped his paintbrush clean and put it back to where it was.

"PERFECT! A picture of Miss Sonia!" He smiled, he grabbed her hand and smiled, "Thank you!"

"..."

"Well... You might rot in here, that'll be bad! So I'll take you outside, okay?" He smiled.

He pulled her out her seat and put on a black hoodie to cover his face, "oh nah nah..." He hummed,  he pulled her body out the house and into the closest graveyard, "...Your very pretty, you know that? That's why I had to make a painting of you Miss Sonia.. I'm sorry..." He sighed, "this wouldn't have happened if I ran out of blood to finish my painting..."

He dug a whole and finished his job.

The next morning Kazuichi woke up, "oh... Another day!" He instantly got off his bed and headed for the store.

...

.....

"Gundham, are you even listening?" A voice called out, "ah, I apologize, I seem to have... Spaced out..." Tanaka mumured, "darling, are you alright? You've been spacing out ever since we got here" Celeste sighed, "did you want to go to the pet store?" She asked, "AH! I appreciate this! I will head over there right now!" He got out his seat and started speed walking to the pet store.

On his way, he bunped into someone.

"Gwah!" Souda fell onto the floor, hitting his butt.

"Watch where your-" As soon as he looked up, his eyes started to sparkle, "jeepers! You look cool!!" He smiled, "... Was that a sarcastic statement?" Tanaka asked, "no! Your style and figure is super cool! Can I..." He fiddles with his braid and looked down at the floor, "... Are you free right now? I was wondering if I could maybe paint you... Or even after your finished shopping I just really want to paint you" He chuckled nervously, "... Of course" Gundham just grabbed Kazuichi's hand and brought him inside the pet store, "after I'm done examining these demon beasts"

After Celeste and Gundham took seperate ways, Kazuichi and Tanaka both made their way towards the Shed in the back of  his house.

"Ok, sit infront of those fairy lights, I'll try to make sure not to run out of red paint because... Your very handsome" Souda smiled at him.

"...ah, thank you.." The taller male blushed, "okay, keep your position" He chuckled.

*One stroke on the canvas*

*Two strokes on the canvas*

*Three strokes on the canvas*

*Four strokes on the canvas*

...

"...hey... What was your name?" Souda asked looking up at him, "Gundham Tanaka, it's a pleasure to meet you" He chuckled softly, "ya! I'm Kazuichi Souda,  I'm originally the ultimate mechanic, but since my business as a mechanic is going low, I'm making art for people! Like that one!" He smiled, pointing over at the painting of the princess.

"That's the kind of-" He looked down at his tray and his eyes widened, "Gundham..." He smiled as he looked up at him, "yes?" "Your handsome and all but I'm super sorry" He walked towards Gundham and took a seat next to him, "... You smell good" He smiled.

"W-Why are you..." Tanaka just looked to his side, trying to hide his blush, "Hmm, your super handsome, I don't want to!" Souda groaned, "I guess I'll let you pass" He laughed, "pass?" He asked.

"... Oh nothing..." He just placed his hand on Gundhams thigh and squeezed it, "... Kazuichi?" He questioned, "... Why are you-"
"Gundham! I'll finish your portrait if you give me one thing in return" He smirked, "... What may that be?" He asked, "... You date me and you'll give me a little of your blood... Just for now" He smiled, "I like you a lot, more than my other customers, so instead of your life, it's going to be your love and your blood" He smiled, wrapping his arms around Gundham.

"But if you say no, I'll have to... I don't know... Maybe kill you" He whispered, squeezing Tanaka's thigh even tighter, ".. Mn. C-Can you let go... That.. Hurts.." Gundham mumured, "oh  I'm sorry!" Souda let go of him and kissed his cheek, "I won't let you choose anymore! You've wasted too much time!" He groaned.

He grabbed a needle and stabbed Gundhams arm, "shh... It'll be alright, it's me who's doing this, not some stupid ass doctor" He said as he gave his boyfriend a small smile, "..."

"Alrighty, now keep your position" Souda smiled, he pured the blood onto the tray and continued to draw his painting until.

*ACHOO*

Tanaka accidentally sneezed, "... Tanaka?" He said as his face turned to annoyance, "did you just move?" He asked, "i-im sorry my love..." Tanaka mumured.

"Oh it's alright babeyy!" Souda smiled, "i know it was on accident so it'll be alright" He smiled, "now... Let me..."

As soon as he finally finished his painting, he handed it to Gundham, "look babe! Your painting is all finished!" He smiled.

"..." Tanaka couldn't find the proper words, the painting wasn't bad, it looked exactly like him,m except the color was more of a shade of red.

But... Why did he feel weird....

He can't accidentally fall in love with a stranger he just met...
No... Even worse, the stranger killed people...

"Gundham...I love you" Souda smiled.

"I love you too my prince" Tanaka smiled, wrapping his arms around Kazuichi.

...

....

"Gundham... Now that we're dating, can you do me a little favor?"

"Can we be partners in crime?"