Cheater

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"*sniff*" A wheeping noise in the shadows cried, "... Who's there?" A boy asked, looking around, "..." Tanaka tried to controle his breathing again, since he didn't want anyone to see his weak side.

"... Tanaka, is that... You?" Souda asked, taking a seat next to the taller male, placing his hand on the breeders shoulder, "... Do you wanna maybe... Talk about it?" He asked, "... I know I've said this one to many times but... Humans are the worst creatures..." He mumured, hiding his tears, "... Oh..." He looked at Gundhams and wrapped his arms around him.

"Please give details..." Souda asked, "The Dark Lady... She...She... Cheated..." He muttered, "Dammit! I knew she was no good!" The mechanic sighed, "Come, I'll take you to my cottage, I'll try and treat you, ok?" He gripped onto Gundhams hand firmly and took him to his cabin.

"welcome to my not so clean room!" Souda laughed, "ok  just lay down on the bed" He said, pointing at his bed, Gundham listened and got under the sheets, "What do you wanna watch Gundham?" Souda asked, "hmm... I don't know..." He rolled around the other side, "cmon! I'm trying to make you feel better! Ooh! Actually, do you want noodles!" He asked, "..." "I'M TAKING THAT AS A YES! STAY HERE! I'MMA GO TO ROCKET PUNCH MARKET!" he shouted with a smile on his face.

-a few minutes later-

"I'm bac-" He saw Gundham sleeping on his bed, ".. Oh.. I guess you just needed to sleep..." He got on the bed with Tanaka and hugged the breeder, "Good night.."