cannibals

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(TW: Vomiting)

"Kazuichi!" A voice screamed.

"Hmm?" Souda just stared at the person with a smile, "s-stop this!"

"Sorry Miss Sonia, but I'm just getting annoyed by your existence"

-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_•

It was a normal day for Kazuichi until he looked outside, full despair awaited for him... He whiped the blood off of his mouth and looked around.

No one.

"Great..." He brought back his joyful tone and made his way to the cafe.

"Mm... Hhmmm.. Mm" He hummed, he looked around the cafe and layed his eyes on Gundham, "hey Hammies!" He laughed, "ah, hello Kazuichi, I have never seen you come to this cafe" Tanaka smiled, holding a cup in his hands, "I've never came here, but I was really thirsty so I decided to stop by" He chuckled, "what's good here?"

Tanaka just stared at him and glancee down at his drink, "I prefer to get a green tea..." He blushed, "awe! Cool! I'll get the same thing then" He smiled.

As soon as Kazuichi got his drink, the two decided to walk together.

"Kazuichi have you seen the dark queen? I don't believe I've ever seen her at all today" Tanaka asked, looking down at the ground, "... No... I don't think I've seen her either, before I came here, I tried to call her but she never responded" He frowned, "it's alright Kazuichi, I'm sure she's safe..." Gundham smiled at him, wrapping his arms around the mechanic.

"Thank you Gundham... Your the nicest friend..." He cried.

The taller male just smiled and ended the hug, "let's head to my place for now Gundham!" Souda grinned, "of course, that will always be the second option"

They finally got there, and as soon as they did, they heard a ding, "Oh! I was making pie before I left the house! I guess it's already finished baking! Perfect timing" He laughed.

He got the pie out and place it on the table, "...come on Gundham, eat" Souda smiled cutting the pie in fourths.

Tanaka just stared at the pie and felt like he had to gag, something wasn't right, "... What's... In the pie?" He asked, "oh nothing! It's just a pumpkin pie, don't you love those" Kazuichi chuckled.

"I-...I do..." Gundham blushed, he took the pie and placed it on his plate, "..." He knew something wasn't right about the pie, but he ate it anyways, and as soon as he did, he couldn't handle it.

He puffed his cheeks and covered his mouth, "... Gundham, are you okay?" He asked, "..."

Souda sighed and grabbed Gundhams sleeve, "I'm not good at making food aren't i?" Souda frowned as he waited by the door to the restroom.

"N-no! I'm sorry, it's just it's not like the ones I usually prepare myself" Tanaka said on the other side.

Kazuichi walked downstairs and glanced at the pie, "... Did I actually do it?" He asked, he looked back at the plate and looked back at the pie, "... It actually tasted good..."

Once Gundham finally came back from down stairs, he saw Kazuichi stuffing the pie in his mouth, "K-Kazuichi! Do not eat so quickly! You can choke!" He shouted, running up to the pinkett.

"Gundham! Back up!" Kazuichi shouted, his hands starting to shake, "hmm? What do you mean?"

"Go home" He glared, "... Kazuichi? Are you alrigh-"

-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_°•-_•

Kazuichi started eating his other pie with tears in his eyes, he couldn't help it, he was hungry...

He couldn't help but eat the people he loved so much...

The people... Who treated him with kindness...

The people who...

Were like Gundham...

Kind, Handsome.... And...

Tasty