Game Time

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Sonia and Chiaki invited Gundham and Kazuichi to play video games with them, obviously Kazuichi would accept since him and Sonia were good friends, Gundham only went because Souda pleaded the poor breeder.

"GUESS WHO'S HERE!" Kazuichi shouted as he opened the door, "Shhh! Kazuichi your being too loud" Sonia said as she turned to Kazuichi, pointing at the sleeping girl on her lap, "Chiaki is trying to sleep" "Oooh! Ok" Souda sat down on the couch and looked at Gundham, "what game should we play?" He smirked, looking at his boyfriend, "..." Tanaka looked down, "i-i don't remember the name... It has...Cubes..." "Oh! Minecraft!" The mechanic chuckled, "guess your still not used to playing video games huh?" He squeezed the breeder into a hug, "oh..." The taller male felt his face flush red of embarrassment, "Ok, I'm sure it's on the second shelf" He unattached himself from his boyfriend and jumped, "... GunGun, could you maybe get it? I can't really reach, my condolences" He backed up and let Tanaka get it.

As they were playing the game, Sonia realized that Kazuichi stopped moving, "uhm.. Kazuichi, what are you d-" She turned to Souda and started giggling, "so he actually fell asleep as he was playing the game" She said as she stared at the scene in front of her, it was Kazuichi resting his head on Gundhams shoulder while he was playing Minecraft, "Chiaki, should we turn it off?" "No... I *Yawn* I'm still gonna be playing" She rubbed her eyes and looked back up at the game, "it seems Kazuichi likes sleeping there Gundham!" The Princess laughed, "of course he does..." Tanaka said with blush forming on his face.