Kabedon

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

[Kabedon is a technique where you pin someone against a wall, once you google it, you'd understand  :)  ]

Kazuichi was laughing as he drank his Soda, Everyone else were laughing with him, I guess you could say it was funny, because Akane dared Hajime and Nagito to do seven minutes in heaven, and I guess you could say that they heard moaning come from the closet.

"Ok! Gundham! Truth or Dare!" Hajime blushed, "... Uhm... If I choose dare, what would you dare me to do?" Tanaka asked, tilting his head, "you'll have to pick dare so you'll find out" Hinata smirked, "... Uhm... I'll choose Dare! GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT! NOTHING CAN FRIGHTEN ME! GUNDHAM TANAKA!" He shouted with a smirk.

"I dare you to do the Kobedon Challenge with Kazuichi" The Brown haired boy laughed, "K-Kabedon?!" He repeated, he looked at Kazuichis direction (they're sitting at the same spot that they are in the class trial, so Kazuichi is in front of him)
"Uhm... Hajime? You know me and Gundham hate each other... Why would yo-" "For you two to get along" Hajime interuppted Kazuichi, "... Mn..." Souda backed up against a wall and covered his blush with his beanie.

"Gundham!" Ibuki shouted, Tanaka got up and headed for the mechanic, he was standing there, looking down at his shoes, trying to avoid eye contact with Tanaka.

That's when it happened...

*Slam!*

Gundham slammed one hand next to Kazuichis head, and his leg between Soudas legs,  "Gu... ndham..." The mechanic pulled his beanie over his head some more and looked down, "....." He stood there with so many emotions, one of them was embarrassment, and the other was... Love.

"Don't look down, I want to see your eyes" The breeder said, lifting the pinketts chin up, "...Your quite fascinating once I take a closer look at you" Gundham blushed, he leaned in, Kazuichi followed, soon their lips connected, by now, Ibuki, Mahiru,and Sonia were fangirling about what was happening, Chiaki was playing her video game, Ignoring the scene, Akane was too busy eating, "Mmm... Gundham.. St-Stop..." Souda pushed Gundham away and touched his lips, "... That was my first kiss..." He took his beanie off and looked down, trying to cover the blush that was forming in his face, "Gundham, could you... Kiss me one more time?"