Thanksgiving

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Don't be nervous my love, I'm positive the Angel will approve of you" Tanaka smiled, "gah... What if she hates me" He frowned as he looked at the ground, "the Angel never declines anyone, so I'm sure you'll be fine" He tried to reassure his boyfriend.

Souda looked around him and sighed, "fine... It's only because I love you" Gundham smiled and grabbed Kazuichis hand, "let's go My dark one, the angel has awaited for this moment to see your fascinating looks" He smiled, "..." The boy just blushed and knocked on the door.

"Ooh! Gundy's here!" A voice shouted as they opened the door, "Hello Miss Tanaka..." Kazuichi smiled, "hello! You must be Kazuichi! Gundhams always talking about you, I'm glad you could make my son happy" The lady in front of them said, "anyways! Come in!" She moved out the way and let Kazuichi and Gundham inside.

"Alright! I'm not that good at cooking but I hope you like it!" She smiled, "Your Gundhams mom! How can I say your cooking sucks! Gundham is super good at cooking" Kazuichi laughed, "awe, thanks your really kind, I can see why Gundham chose you" Miss Tanaka smiled, "..."

The breeder looked at the food in disgust, mainly, because it was meat, "..." "O-Oh!" Kazuichi mumured as he looked up at Tanaka, "I'm sorry Gundham, I forgot-" His mom apologized, "it's absolutely fine, I will just skip dinner for now, I will be in the living room incase I need to be summoned" He mumured as he got off the table.