Tea Party Hallucination

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Kids 9-10)

Tanaka was sitting inside the forest, a round log table in front of him and six cups/plates on the table and four hamsters on each chair.

"Hello! What's your name?!" A boy smiled as he took a seat in the only open chair.

"... Who are you?" Tanaka asked, pouring the person tea.

"Uhm... Kazuichi! What about you?"

"Gundham..." Tanaka said with a small smile.

"Ooh! That's nice... Uh.. Can I join your tea party?" He chuckled.

"Sure... The angel wouldn't mind if I do an act of kindness, in fact she would absolutely love it if I were to do that" Gundham said, handing Kazuichi a biscuit/cookie

"Ooh! Did your mom make these?" Souda smiled, taking a bite out of it.

"Of course she did, the only thing she was capable of making was biscuits" He sighed.

"Oh, well, your moms really good at making them!" He giggled, taking a sip off the tea inside the mini cup.

"Ooh, what are the hamsters name-"

"Are you referring to my Four Dark Devas Of Destruction?" He asked.

"Uhm.. Yeah, what are your four dark Devas names?" He asked, staring at the fat one next to him.

"That one is Cham-P, Maga-Z, Jum-P, and San-D" He said, pointing at each Deva.

"Gundham, have you ever heard of... Hallucinations?" He asked.

"Uhm.. I'm sure I have, the angel says it's-"

"Oh, my dad says I hallucinate a lot, so... Can i uhm.. Kiss you to make sure your not a hallucination?" He asked, taking a bite out of his cookie.

"Uhm... I'm pretty sure I'm not a hallucination but I guess?"

"Ehe!" Souda jumped onto the table and sat in front of Gundham.

"Isn't this kind of odd.. We're both the male gender..." Tanaka blushed, messing with his scarf.

"It's fine, it's just to make sure" Kazuichi smiled.

"..." Kazuichi softly pulled Gundham by the scarf and kissed him on the lips.

"Kazuichi!" A voice shouted.

"H-Huh?!" Souda turned around to see Tatsuo.

"D-Dad?!" He screeched.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry about him, he just uses Hallucinations as an excuse to kiss people he likes, I'm terribly sorry" He apologized to Gundham.

"I-Its fine..." Tanaka blushed, hiding his face in his scarf.

"I can never leave you alone with any boys!" He groaned, pulling his son by the sleeve"You have to come with me kiddo"

"W-Wait! Kazuichi can stay!" Tanaka shouted.

"Huh? That's the first, usually they all hate him right after" Tatsuo said.

"..." Soudas eyes lid up as shoved Tatsuos hand off of him and sat in front of Gundham, "Ehe!" He giggled.

"I'm sorry what I did, I would never do it again" Kazuichi said, knowing his dad was near him.

...

... But...

His fingers were crossed