Online friends

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

I know it sounds crazy, but I feel like I've fallen in love with my online friend... His name is Gundham....

He told me he was gay, I honestly had no clue how to react so I just told him I accepted him for who he is...
The thing is... I think I'm gay too...

We usually do face time if it's something urgent, but most of the time, we just call and start talking.

I want to go visit him so bad but I feel like... He wouldn't like me...

It's just as miss sonia said... Im a pest...

I get off my bed and grab my phone, "Gundham Gundham Gundham... " I mutter to myself, looking for his discord name "ah! Here he is!" I look at the corner of the screen and click the call button.

Maaaan! When is he gonna pick u-
"Uhm.. Hello?" I heard his voice say, "GUNDHAM!" I said with a smile, but obviously he couldn't see it, "Uhm... Where do you live, I wanna come over..... Please?" I muttered, "im sure I live in ______  _____" Tanaka told me where he lived, I'M SO HAPPY!

I'm NOT a stalker, I just wanted to know so I could go over.

I google up his house, his place us pretty nice, it's not fancy but it's not scary looking, it's a very common house, he's a strange person, but I can't help but love him... Cheesy, I know...

--

SodaPop: hey dude! I'm prolly gonna be there at 8 pm!

Overlord: any time is fine, as long as my mother doesn't see you, she's a very odd angel...

SodaPop: OK :D

--

I looked up and let out a loud sigh, should I really be doing this? I mean, he trusts me enough to tell me where he lives, so I guess it's fine...

I look at the time and sees it's about 6 pm, eh.. I guess I'll get ready for right now, if I leave at 6:54 I'll get to Gundhams house around.... 7:56 right?

I look in the mirror and frown, "what do I do with my hair!!?!" I shouted, I got my beanie and pulled it on, at least I'm covering it...

I glance back at the time, ehh... I still have thirty more minutes.

I rush towards the closet and grab my neon green jumpsuit, put it on and put my eyeliner on.

I exit my house and get inside car, I know I have motion sickness so I brought five bags... Just in case, you know?

-One hour later-

I FINALLY get to gundham house and knock on the door as I fixed my beanie, "uhm... Gundham..."

I saw the door flung open and see a lady with black hair... HIS MOM, HE SAID HE DIDN'T WANT HIS MOM TO SEE ME, fucking dammit...

"Ah! Are you Gundhams boyfriend?" She joked, I look at her with a nervous smile and chuckle awkwardly, "ma'am, is Gundham here, I'm actually his friend..." "Ah! You are, come right in! His room is upstairs, take a left, then it should be the room that has a black door" She smiled, she stepped aside to make room for me and let me in.

Upstairs... Rig- no! Left, black... Door! Ah! Here it is.

I quickly open the door and there I see him, the man of my dreams sitting in front of a hanster cage filled with twelve hamsters, must me nice being rich huh?
(Hamsters cost $15 where I live, I don't know if its the same for y'all)

I go behind him and start chuckling, I was super happy, what did you expect me to do, I wanted to see him for... I don't know how long.

"Hey Hamster man!" I laughed, "hmm? Ah! Your here? It's barely seven, you said you were gonna come at eight" He said, rubbing the back of his neck, "ya, but I really wanted to com- right... Uhm... Your mom saw me" I chuckled "w-what did she say??" Tanaka asked, turning his head to my direction, "... She asked if I was... Your boyfriend..." I chuckled nervously, "...mm.... I see" I- he didn't seem bothered about it?! He just looks...

"Hey, Gundham... Uhm... What would you do if I told you I had a crush on you?" "..." He looked at me with blush on his face and gripped onto my hand, "It's still the same... Is it not? Having feelings for someone is normal, why do you think I'd leave you?"
"... I don't know..." I laughed
"Kazuichi..." He pulled me into a hug and kissed my head, I'm actually very comfortable right here for some reason, I'm comfortable being in his arms... He's.... Really kind...