Despair Disease (Spoiler)

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

After Peko Pekoyama got executed, Dr. KillGood brought Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu to the Emergency Room.

-Next Day-

Kazuichi, Gundham, Nagito, and Ibuki went to the Hotel Restaurant early today, "Gyahahahaha!! Guess Whaaat~" Monokuma laughed at the students, "hmm? What's your problem teddy bear?" Ibuki asked, taking a seat on a chair, "Hold ooon!" The half and half bear flashed a light at them, "GYAHAHAHAHAAAA!" He laughed.

-Morning-

Hajime walked inside the Restaurant and sat down, "good morning Nagito, how are you today" Hinata asked with a smile, "Oh i doing awful! I'm disappointed that you asked!" Nagito flinched, cringing on what he just said, "... Ookaayy..." Hajime got off the chair and walked away from Nagito, "I'm sure Chiaki is in the lobby, lemme check" The brown haired male whispered to himself, he exited the Restaurant and headed for the Lobby.

-lobby-

"hmm.. Gundhaaamm~ is it just me or do you look mighty fine todaay~" Kazuichi whispered in Gundhams ear as he climbed on top of Gundhams lap, "if I were honest, I think you should stay there" Tanaka replied, pulling Kazuichi closer, "I looove yoouu~~" Souda whispered as he pinned Gundham on the couch,
"G-Gundham and Kazuichi, What are y'all doing?" Hajime asked, "I thought y'all hated each other..."
"No, I'm actually very interested in this pink one, he's... Magnificent~" Gundham said, still looking at Kazuichi, "Are you sure? I never expected this from you two... You guys are acting strange" Hinata said, "I'll just go back to Chiaki..." He moved the other direction and went with Chiaki.

"Now... Where were we~" Kazuichi leaned in to kiss Gundham until, "I command you to stop! I have poison on my lips, it's very much dangerous!" Tanaka shouted as he covered his mouth with his jacket, "C'mon Hot stuff, why can't I kiss you?" Souda complained as he bounced off of Gundham, "bye Lover boy~" Souda left the lobby and entered the Restaurant, "Goodbye my love" Tanaka whispered to himself

As soon as the other students made their way to the lobby/Restaurant
Monokuma appeared suddenly,
"Alrighty Busters! Today is a new motive!" The bear shouted, "DESPAIR DISEASE!" "D-D-D-Despair disease!?" Mikan repeated, tears in her eyes, "LET ME FINISHH!" He shouted, "i-i-i-im sooo sorry!!" She cried, "ignore her! Today is a new motive Despair Disease, Kazuichi has the Flirt Disease, Nagito has the Liar disease, Gundham has the Truth disease, aaand Ibuki has the command disease... I think" He shrugged his shoulders and disappeared, "Gundham has the... Truth disease..?" Hajime thought, "so... Does that mean he actually likes Kazuichi? I better not think too much..." He walked out the Restaurant and sat on the lobby couch.

"Guundhaam~ Kazuichi taunted, "Come, come" He pushed Tanaka on the table and tugged on his scarf, "Heyy! Why is Souda only flirting with Tanaka?" Hiyoko snickered in her sleeves, "Does he like him or something? Hyahahahaha!" She laughed, "Taanakaa~ why won't you look at me?" Souda picked Gundhams chin and looked him in he eyes, "I like seeing you blush, why won't you look at me~" Gundham turned the other way and started blushing even more, "could you...Kiss me?" Tanaka whispered, he was gonna pull Kazuichi into a kiss... Until
"I COMMAND YOU TO STOP!" Sonia shouted, "D-Dont kiss each... Other.." The princess was about to burts into tears, "Gundham- you have the truth Disease, why... Do you..." She ran out the room and went to the lobby.

"Should we continue this later, or right now?" Kazuichi was interrupted by Gundham gripping his wrists and switching their position, so now Kazuichi was pinned on the table, "Is there a problem my amour~?" Tanaka asked, "n-no...not at all, I'm fine with you wrecking my insides~" The mechanic winked at the breeder, "that's too far, only when we're older....or alone" Tanaka said as he landed a kiss on the mechanics chin, "Aye! Sweet heart, don't kiss me...Let me kiss you" Kazuichi whispered blush filling his face, "is it just me, or is Gundham way more dirtier than we expected.." Fuyuhiko said, staring at the scene happening before them, "... Gundham is way dirtier than we expected..." Everyone sighed, shaking their head in disappointment.