Young kids

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"HEY TANAKA! CATCH!" The boy with glasses shouted, "H-Hold on! I don't know how to catch it, I'm not good at doing sportsss!" The boy in overalls shouted, "it's easy, just..." The boy in the black hoodie walked over to Tanaka, "here, I'll just toss it" He threw the Squishy ball at Gundham and smiled, "see! You caught it!" Souda smiled, "b-But how do I catch it from far away?" "When your far away you don't always catch it, because... It's far away" The black haired boy chuckled, "ah- I see... Thank you Kazuichi!"

"Thanks! My cousin Leon taught me how to catch a ball, now I know how to play ball!" "Wow! You must be lucky" Tanaks smiled, "anyways, let's continue playing with the ball-"
"Hey... Doesn't that Hamster look hurt to you?" Tanaka asked, "ya... What should we do? Should we call the teacher, I'll call the t-" "no, I could do it" Gundham looked determined, as if he'd done this before, "are you sure..?" "Yes.." "Ok..." Souda sat next to Gundham and analyzed Gundhams hands, "... Are your hands not cold?" Souda asked, placing his hand on top of Gundhams hand, "no, not at all, I feel perfectly fine, My Mother Says I'm used to the cold, so she gave me the nickname of 'The Supreme Overlord Of Ice' i find it very funny" Tanaka laughed, "oh..." Kazuichi took his hand off of Tanakas and looked back at the Hamster "how did you know how to heal it?" "It's not clear to you, I doubt that you'll understand.."
"Oh... Then what are you going to name it?" Souda asked, placing a hand on the Hamster that was obviously cold, "What about Jum-P? You know, like Naksyoshi..." Kazuichi asked, "no no, how about Cha-O?" "No! Naka-Y! Since thats what we are!" kazuichi insisted, "Ah- you read those mangas as well?" Tanaka asked, "Who wouldn't, it's the best manga there is out there" Souda chuckled, "It really is" Tanaka chuckled.

"Anyways, let's hide this beast in your pocket... Please Kazuichi..." Gundham muttered, "uh... Sure, hand me the little fellow!" Kazuichi gently placed the hamster in his pocket and they both headed for the slide.
The rest of the day, they were messing around with the Hamster, "hey, we're kinda like parents... Did you realize?" Souda chuckled, "n-no... I didn't realize..." The boy in overalls blushed and turned the other way, "ya! One day we should get married and adopt little kids! Just to remind us about how we took care of Naka-Y!" Souda smiled, "of course, I am looking forward to the future" Tanaka muttered with a smile.

(A/N Naka-Y stands for Nakayoshi, Nakayoshi means "Good Friends" But it's also a manga name)