Underwear

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi was looking through Gundhams things, since Gundham was gone, but there was one thing he couldn't find at all, and that was Gundhams underwear.

No, he wasn't specifically looking for it, he was just looking through his things because he wanted to know his secrets so he can humiliate him in front of Sonia, since he liked her.

"... Kazuichi, what are you doing?" Tanaka asked, standing behind him, "o-oh.. Hey Gundham, i-i was just.. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR UNDERGARMENTS!" Souda shouted, "..." He felt his face go red, he looked around the room and grabbed Kazuichi by the wrist, "you are not powerful enough to see them" He said, obviously it was an excuse.

"Stop! Let me go!" He wiggled around and finally, he let himself free, "I was just looking for your secrets, but now I know you don't wear any undergarments, so I'll tell that to Miss Sonia!" Kazuichi snickered.

"...Souda, don't..." He pushed Kazuichi onto the bed and stared at him, "don't..." He hid his face in his scarf and sat next to Kazuichi, "Gundham... I'm sorry, I won't tell..." He sat up and turned to Gundham, "...Miss Sonia wouldn't hear a thing, I promise, I know you like her, so I promise I won't humiliate you in front of he-" "I already feel humiliated, I humiliated myself in front of my desired human" He blushed, "desired human? Oh, you mean the person you lik-" "WAIT! Gundham, you like...me?" "Dude! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't know!" He backed up and Bumped into a pillow, "uhm... Gundham... I-I guess..." "You guess what?" Tanaka asked, "I guess I accept your confession, I mean, Miss Sonia wouldnt like me, and your the only person who ever will, so... Why not give it a shot, ya know?" He smiled.