Inspired by you

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi was staring at Gundham in class, "... Why is he..."

He lifted his head up, "why is he so weird..." He continued  staring at Gundham until he turned around, "gyahh! Gundham! I wasn't looking at you incase your wondering!" He shouted, "mm.. Ok?" He turned back around and continued to play with his four dark devas, "anyways, can you stop staring at me" Tanaka mumured, "huh? W-Who said I was?!" He looked around the classroom and glanced back at Gundham, "Do you have a problem with me staring at you or something?!" Souda growled, "no, it's just you distract me" "How do I distract you?!" "Your stunning at some parts..." He blushed, "oh shut up! I know what you meant, and it's nothing close to that!" "No no, I actually d-" "Miss Yukizome, can I talk to Gundham outside the hallway, he's... In trouble for now" He smirked as he gripped Gundhams wrist and pushed him outside.

"Ergh!" Tanaka fell onto the floor and looked down, his eyes were filled with tears, "... Kazuichi... Please stop..." This attitude was so not like the supreme Overlord of ice, but he's had enough with Kazuichi tormenting him.

"Huh? Gundham, are you crying?!" He laughed, "Oh no! I'm sooo sorry, quite acting like your crying, your not, quit being a pussy about it" He groaned,
"... Kazuichi... I can't believe I actually looked up to you..." "H-Huh?" He kneeled down and touched Gundhams cheek, "You looked up to me? What?! I've always bullied you..." Souda felt guilty now, he really did.

"Gundham...this isn't right, your not supposed to look up to someone who's constantly bullying you, ya know? I like ya, I really do, but... This... This just isn't right" He helped Gundham up and hugged him, "I'm so sorry, i-I actually didn't know..." He brushed his fingers against Gundhams hair and brushed it behind his ear.

"... God dammit! I'm a fucking idiot!" He shouted as he backed up, "Gundham! Stop it! Stop... It..." He felt his eyes water, just then, he bumped into a wall, "Gundham, I'm super sorry, I-I just thought maybe if I was mean to you, my feelings would go away!" He covered his ears and shut his eyes tight, "Gundham! I love you!" He shouted, "I FUCKING LOVE YOU! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR!"

Gundhams eyes widened, he whiped the tear off his face and hugged Kazuichi, "Like you said, it isn't right... But humans need a second chance, at least, that's what I've heard..i appreciate your apology, but I will not be able to date you for now, I have to refresh my mind..." He sighed, "... Right... And again... I'm sorry..." Kazuichi walked inside the classroom with Gundham, people confused on their conversation since they heard  shouting from outside.