Monster

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(TW: Mention of overdose)

(Kazuichi and Gundham are little bois)

Kazuichi was looking around his room, "Mr Shark, where are you?" He cried, he looked in the closet. nothing.
He looked in the hamper filled with toys. Nothing.

"I should ask mom..." He left his room and went to look for his mom, "mommy, wake up.." He was trying to shake his mom awake, but she wouldn't wake up, next to her were pills, "mommy, did you forget to take your pills or did you accidentally take too much?" He asked her, but it was no use, she has already overdosed herself, Kazuichi being a young boy, he didn't understand that.

"Mommy?" He shook her again, no response, "I'll go ask daddy" He went to the living room and saw his dad sitting on the couch watching television, "daddy, mommy won't wake up.." He cried, "hmm? Do you know why?" Tatsuo asked, "she had her pills next to her, do you think she forgotten to eat them?" Souda asked, "y-you idiot! Where is she!" He shouted, "t-the room, your room"
"Fucking Kazuichi! Your useless!" He grunted, "Your probably the reason she did it" He mumured to himself.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM! DON'T COME OUT UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" his dad shouted at him, "YOU MONSTER!" "GO!" He slapped Kazuichis glasses off of him and ran upstairs to his wife.

"Mr Shark! Th-There you are!" He smiled as he fixed his glasses, well, he found the thing he was looking for at least.
It was a cyan shark with dark blue eyes, sitting on the living room table.
He picked it up and headed for his room.

Once he made it to his room, he closed the door and locked it, since his dad was mad right now.

"... Mr Shark, you stay on my bed, it won't be any good if you go anywhere else" He chuckled.

*rattle rattle*

"Huh?" He looked around his room to figure out what made that noise,
"... Mommy?" He called out, "psst!"
Kazuichi looked under his bed to see a boy in a black sweater and a purple scarf, "hey, my name is Gundham Tanaka!" He smiled at him, messing around with his hamster plush, "Gundham? Wait, how did you even get inside my house?" He asked, "o-oh... I picked the lock..." He chuckled, "I don't even know you!" He shouted, "Shhh!" Gundham came out from underneath Kazuichis bed and covered Soudas mouth with his hand, "let go!" "No no!" Tanaka looked around Kazuichis room and glanced at the shark plush, "You like sharks?" He asked, "... Yeah..." "I like Hamsters, they're small and very easy to train... I think, I've never had one, but I want dozens of them!" The boy smiled, "anyways, I came here because I wanted to talk to someone, I'm pretty sure you know we're neighbors" He laughed, "my mom isn't home right now even if it's late, so I decided to come here"

Kazuichi looked at Gundham and laughed, "y-your hair got wet!" "Y-Yeah of course it would be wet, I have gone outside and the water was making it's way towards me as if I were king" Tanaka blushed, "It's raining?" "Yeah..."

Kazuichi grabbed his blanket and wrapped Gundham in it, "your going to get sick" He sighed, "my mom would always say it's not good to be in the rain for so long"
"... But mom is sick right now... At least I think..." Souda muttered, "... Gundham, get on the bed, it's more comfortable there" He smiled.

Gundham got on the bed and sat down, "can I brush your hair?" He asked, "... Sure..." Kazuichi grabbed the brush and started combing Tanakas hair, it wasn't that calming though, since you could hear a show and a man yelling from outside the door, "... Why is your dad mad?" Gundham asked, "he says my mom did it because of me, but I don't even know what she did..." "Oh... My apologies..."

Gundham turned around to look at Kazuichi, "hey! I was making a braid ya know!" He shouted, "be quiet, I don't even think your parents know I'm here"

Kazuichi laughed at his statement and continuing to braid his hair, "your hairs not that long, but it's long enough for me to braid it, I like it, someday, I wanna grow my hair out and be able to braid it" He chuckled, "why braid it? Why not put it up?" The black haired boy asked, "my mom taught me how to braid hair..."

Once Kazuichi finished putting a strand of Gundhams hair in a braid, he got Gundhams hoodie and took it off, "I'll give you pajamas to wear" He said, he scattered through his dresser and found pajamas he could wear, "here, put this on" He tossed it to Gundham, "you can change in my restroom" He smiled.

(You can choose what pajamas Gundhams wearing, just nothing inappropriate, he's only a child)

Once Gundham finished changing, he left the restroom, "I have my own Shark onesie, see!" Kazuichi smiled as he quickly changed into his pajamas, "hmm? Oh..." "Ya wanna match! I got another one!" He smiled, "no thank you..."

Gundham stared outside, feeling sick, "... Outside is sickening, it's plain and pathetic" He groaned, "hm? Whadya mean?" "This world is pathetic, it's a disgrace to humanity" "What? Gundham, what are you saying?" "Hmm? Oh, I'm sorry did I scare you?" Tanaka laughed, "yeah, you did, I thought you were planning to rule the word or something" "If I plan to conquer the world, I would at least have you by my side" Gundham laughed, hugging the boy in the shark onesie, "Ehehe! I would happily wait for that to happen then" Kazuichi hugged Gundham back and tackled him to the floor, "ouch, Kazuichi!" Tanaka groaned, "my bad!" He giggled, "I've never really had a friend- or anyone, I met this guy, he was really mean, but I'm sure he has a reason for being so mean, my mom would always say that who ever is mean to you, they like you" Souda smiled, "... I like you, but I'm not mean to you" "...Cool!" Kazuichi just smiled and jumped onto the bed, "Gundham, you sleep on that side and I sleep on this side, okay?"

Gundham got on the bed and covered half of his body with the blanket, "Gundham, change of plans, can you come next to me... I-" "Ok." Tanaka got next to Kazuichi and layed down, "Yay!" Kazuichi cheered, "Night Hammies!"

(A/N I tried to make this wholesome, I don't know if I succeeded in trying)