Camp

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Ok, so the people who would share Cabins are on this piece of paper" Yukizome said, handing the paper out to the students.

------

Nagito and Hajime

Fuyuhiko and Nekomaru

Byakuya and Teruteru

Gundham and Kazuichi

Mahiru and Hiyoko

Mikan and Ibuki

Akane and Sonia

Peko and Chiaki

-----

"... Me and Gundham..?" Kazuichi asked himself as he walked inside the cabin.
He took a seat on his bed and let his back hit the sheets, "... It's so boring..."
He sighed.

*knock knock*

"Excuse me, Pink one, am I allowed to come in?" Tanaka asked, "you dumbass, why wouldn't you be allowed in here? We're sharing a fucking room" Souda groaned, he got off the bed and opened the door, "do you not have the cabin key?" He asked, "n-no I do, it's because I assumed you were... Changing..." Gundham muttered, "I mean, it won't be that big of a deal, we're both guys, so everything would be cool" The mechanic laughed.

Tanaka turned the other way to hide his blush, "ah, i-I forgot about that, I apologize..."Kazuichi looked at Gundham and blushed, " Uhm... Bad news... There's one bed..." "O-Oh... I assume we better make the best of it then..." The breeder blushed.

Kazuichi left the Cabin to head over to Fuyuhiko's, since Ibuki, Peko, Ibuki and Mikan were going there to play games.

-3 am-

"Alright guys, I gotta go, I'm tired..." Kazuichi yawned, "BYE SOUDA-SAN!" Ibuki shouted, "mmh-hmm, bye..." He slowly closed the door and went towards his and Gundhams cottage.

"Hey Gundham, why are you still up?" Souda asked, closing the door quietly, "couldn't sleep" He responded, laying on the bed while he's messing with his four dark devas, "oh..." He layed down next to the taller male and joined Gundham.

"..?" Tanaka looked up at Kazuichi and immediately started blushing, "hmm? What's the matter? O-Oh! I'm not allowed to touch your Ha-Devas, am i?" He stopped touching the beasts and rolled the other way, looking away from Gundham, "... You... Could be acceptable.." He muttered, placing a Deva on Kazuichi's arm, "hmm? Thanks man!" Souda smiled, he picked up the beast and nizzled close to him, "so... What's his name?"
"... Jum-P, Jum-P is his name..."

"Jum-P's cute" The mechanic chuckled, "anyways, here, I'mma sleep..." He handed Jum-P to Gundham and fell asleep.
"Sleep well.." He muttered, he got up from the bed and put his children in the cage.

He went back to the bed and layed next to the pinkett, he huddled close to the boy and wrapped his arms around the mechanic, trapping him by putting his leg over the pinkett, "..." He blushed and rested his head on the pillow, "good night"