Tangled Up

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Gundham! Stop that!" Souda shouted.

Gundham walked closer to him.

"Gundham... Your freaking me o-ouutttt!!" When Kazuichi took a step back, he was about to fall, until Gundham reached his hand out, his scarf blowing in the air.

"Ergh!" Tanaka looked down at Kazuichi.

His scarf was wrapped around the other boys leg.

"..." Souda looked up at Gundham and his eyes started tearing up.

"Wh-What... Are you finally going to beat me up?!" He mumured, trying to hide his tears by looking down at the floor.

"Kazuichi? Why would you even think that? I came here to talk to you..." Gundham sighed, he crouched down to reach kazuichi who was currently on the floor.

"Now we have to unknot this misfit.."
Tanaka softly grabbed the scarf, accidentally making contact with Souda's leg, "mn!" Kazuichi flinched and looked back up at Gundham, "i-im sorry! I know your not gonna hurt me! It's j-just an instinct I have.." Kazuichi yelped.

"...why would-..." Gundham just ended his sentence and unknotted his scarf from Kazuichi's leg

(it was knotted to Kazuichi's Shoe laces since he never tied them)

"Kazuichi, you should tie your shoes, this is why you fell in the first place to make you end up here on the ground, but... A-Are you... Harmed?" Tanaka blushed, placing his hand on Souda's cheek, rubbing it a bit.

"Ah... Nah, I'm fine..." Kazuichi mumured, as his eyes started to water more, leaning closer to Gundhams hand.

"... Thank you, but... How am I sure I should trust you?"