Memory loss

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Part two of small goodbyes idea by Ibuki-Simp)

--The week Gundham left--

Kazuichi waited outside in the cold rain.

*beep beep beep*

[Insert car crash noise or whatever]

...

.....

--The next week--

"Mom... Can we stop at the gas station, I have to use the restroom..." Tanaka mumured.

"Of course honey" She smiled as she took a right to the nearest gas station.

"Okay, you go to the restroom while I'll go look for snacks" She said, unlocking the door.

Once Gundham and his mom left the gas station, they went back home.

"Gundham, are you okay? You seem to be smiling alot" She asked.

"I'm perfectly fine, I'm just excited to see Kazuichi" He giggled, squirming around in his seat.

"Oh, I see" She smiled

Once they finally made it to their house, they parked in their drive through.

"okay, Kazuichi should be next door, now go say hello" She chuckled..

Tanaka immediately got out the car and ran towards Kazuichi's house.

(They're neighbors)

"Kazuichi! I'm back!" He shouted as he knocked on the door.

"...oh, hey... Who are you again?"
Tatsuo asked, "oh, your that friend of Kazuichi, right?" He chuckled nervously.

"... Yes..." He blushed, looking down at the floor.

"Here, I'll call him for you"

"Kazuichi! Someone wants to see you!" He shouted, "coming!"a voice far away said..

...

....

"Who are you...?"

Gundhamd eyes widened and took a step forward, "Gundham... Do you not-"

"... Sorry Kid, uhm.. Forgot to tell ya, last week, Kazuichi lost his glasses and... He got hit with a truck... Luckily they were able to save him, but he... Lost his memory..." He said as he cuffed Souda's ears with his hands.

"Huh? What was that dad?" He asked as he looked up, "Nothing, but this person, his name is Gundham" Tatsuo smiled.

".. Gun... Dham?" He mumured.

"He's your friend, you-... you liked him a lot" His dad said, pointing at Gundhams direction.

"Here, just go hang out with him... Please..." Tatsuo sighed, "okay dad!" Kazuichi hopped in front of Gundham and smiled, "hi Gundham! I'm Kazuichi!"

"... Oh, right, you already know me, right?" He chuckled.

"Well what do you want to d-"

"Usually when we hang out you usually admire me..." Tanaka sighed, "oh... Is that what I'm supposed to do?" Souda tilted his head.

"No... I just-... I just miss it... "

"... Smile, Gundham, when your sad, I want you to smile" Souda demanded, "and if you don't smile, I will make sure I could punch you as hard as possible" He grinned, "you hear me"

"Y-Yes..." Tanaka blushed, "but for right now, I want you to punch me"

"P-Punch you!? But you just got treate-" "That's the point, if I'm not strong enough then it's my fault, not yours" He smiled.

"But why are you mentioning punching all of a sudden?"

"Because... I want you to hit me, no one else can hit me but you" Souda smiled.

"Isn't that how I was like before?" He smiled.

"... Yes... Yes you were..."

Tanaka felt his eyes water.

He pulled Kazuichi in a hug and started to cry in his shoulder.

"Kazuichi... *sob* I-I missed you, I didn't like being over there at all last week, it was boring without yoou..!! I really needed you to be with me at the t-time *sob*"