Body Pillow

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

It was a cold night, Kazuichi was huddling close to his body pillow, one, because it was cold, two, because he loved it with all his heart.

"Mmhmnn... Gundham..." He mumured, "your... Warm..." He rested his head on the body pillow and started to hug it tighter, "...*yawn* hmm?" He got off his bed and tucked his pillow in.

"Is that my dad?" He ran down stairs and opened the door to see Tanaka in front of him, "oh... Hey Tanaka, I didn't think you'd come around... I was actually just sleeping earlier" He chuckled, "I've come to hang out with you... I appear to have a liking to your presence.." Gundham blushed, lifting his scarf up.

"Oh, ya, ya, come in.." He brought Gundham inside and closed the door, "my rooms up stairs..." He pulled the taller males hand and brought him to his room.

"This is my ro-" He paused his sentence as soon as he opened his door, he saw the Gundham body pillow, "... Fuck..." He turned to Gundham and shoved him out his room, "I gotta... Do something real quick" He quickly grabbed the Gundham Body Pillow and sighed, "tch... I like you and all, But he'll freak once he sees you..." He whispered to the body pillow, "who am I kidding? I'm talking to a freaking pillow?!"

He takes the pillow and gently places it in the closet, "that'll hide ya!" He went back to the door and opened it, "Tanaka, your free to come in!" He shouted.

"Oh..." Gundham took a step inside Kazuichis room and sat down on the bed, "...Kazuichi, W-What is that?" He muttered, "what's what?" Kazuichi turned around and saw the body pillow, "GYAAAH! I FORGOT TO CLOSE THE CLOSET DOOR!" He quickly shut the door and turned back to Gundham.

"You didn't see anything, you got it?" He grabbed Gundhams hands and intertwinded their fingers together, "shh..." He whispered, leaning in Gundhams ear, "Gundham..." He whispered, "Gundham-San~" "Mm..." Tanaka felt his face go red, "Gundham, you saw nothing, you got it" He whispered, he picked Gundhams chin up and started to gently nibble on Gundhams ear, "...Kazuichi?" He asked, "mn..." The breeder covered his face with his free hand, "Kazuichi, why have you gotten... P-Perverted all of a sudden?" He questioned, "I love you~" Souda hummed, "... I-I love you.... Too.." Tanaka mumured, turning the other way, "Gundham! You fucking tsundere!" Kazuichi laughed, "You should've seen the look on your face! You looked super cute!"
"Don't say such none sense!" Gundham got off the bed and opened the closet door, "after all, I'm not the one who has their lover as their body pillow!" He smirked, "shut the fuck up Tanaka! At least it shows I love you!"
"..." Gundham didn't say anything at this point, he just hid his red face with his scarf, "ya, that's what I thought!" Souda smirked, "don't worry, I love you more Gundham, your actually with me" Kazuichi got up and wrapped his arms around Gundhams waist and pecked his lips, "... Besides your lucky your not that pillow, I literally fucking masturbate on it-" Kazuichi joked, "h-huh?!" Gundham backed up and lifted his scarf even higher, you couldn't see his face, it was just the top of his hair showing, "I'm kidding!"

 Besides your lucky your not that pillow, I literally fucking masturbate on it-" Kazuichi joked, "h-huh?!" Gundham backed up and lifted his scarf even higher, you couldn't see his face, it was just the top of his hair showing, "I'm kidding!"

How the body pillow looks (obviously)