Baths

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Kids)

"Gundham, Kazuichi, time for your baths" Miss Tanaka smiled, "I wanna take a bath with Gundham, so that'll help the water bill!" Souda smiled.

"Gundham?" She asked, turning to her son.

"Mhm" He nodded his head, "okay then, you two can take a bath together" She chuckled, placing two towels on the sink.

"Gundham!" Kazuichi smiled, hugging his friend, "Kazuichi... Let go..." The other boy blushed.

"Nuh uh!"

"Would you want me to wash you two, or are you fine with doing it yourself" Miss Tanaka asked.

"Uh... Either is fine!" Souda smiled at her, "what about you Gundham" She turned to her son.

"I'm fine, I prefer to wash Kazuichi and myself..." Gundham said with a small smile.

(Yes, Gundham helps Kazuichi take a bath, don't be dirty minded)

"Oh, okay" She left the restroom and closed the door.

"Gundham, hot or cold? I like taking a bath in hot water, but what about you?" Kazuichi asked, messing with the knob, "... I like warm water..."

"Oh okay! As long as it's not cold"

Gundham and Kazuichi got in the bathtub filled with tons of bubbles, they were sitting in front of each other.

(There was lots of bubbles because,
C E N S O R E D)

"Gundham, can you wash my back please, my arms can't really reach" Kazuichi said, turning around, "sure"

Tanaka grabbed his sponge and helped Kazuichi bathe

"Ehe! That tickles" The boy with brown hair giggled, "s-stay still Kazuichi..."

"Nuh Uh!" Kazuichi chuckled, leaning back, letting his head bump onto Gundhams chest, "hey! Your hair got shampoo on me!" Tanaka complained, "I mean, your gonna get washed either way, so why make a big deal out of it ehehe!? " Kazuichi continued to giggle, "..." Tanaka just planted his fingers in Kazuichi's hair and started scrubbing.

"Gundham, I have a question..."

"What is it?"

"Your mom likes me... Right? She's not annoyed?"

"... Why would my mom think your annoying, you make her happy"

"Oh, good, because i-I got scared..."

Tanaka just sighed and hugged Kazuichi from behind.

"Huh? What is it? You never hug me... I'm usually the one hugging you..." Souda mumured, "you need it Kazuichi..."

Kazuichi just smiled and turned around, returning the hug, "h-Hey! Don't get too close! We're in the bath!" Gundham shouted as blush was forming on his face, "aha! It's fine! I just wanted to hug you!" Kazuichi smiled, Hugging the other boy even tighter.

"... Let go... We have to get out the bath..." Tanaka mumured, shoving Souda's arms off of him.

"Okay!" Kazuichi reached out for the towel, not getting out the tub.

"Okay! I got you one" He smiled, "you could use that too" "Ya, I know, but your more important to me" Souda chuckled, throwing the towel on Gundham, "Take it!"

Gundham just took the towel and wrapped it around his waist since he had no other option

"Get me a towel too please" The brown haired boy smiled.

"Kazuichi, get up" Tanaka said, grabbing the towel, "okay!"

Once Souda got up, Gundham immediately wrapped him in the towel, "hehe! It's like your hugging me"

"... I like it..." Souda smiled, Tanaka didn't let go and kept his arms around Souda, "... It's funny, it's like I'm apart of your family, ya know" Kazuichi giggled, "... I don't want you to though..." Gundham frowned, "h-Huh? Why?" Kazuichi asked, separating from the hug, "... I-I don't know... I just... I-... I wanna marry-... Marry you" He mumured as his face turned red.

"Ooh!! Friends marrying each other is very common in movies!! At least, that's what your mom said" Kazuichi smiled, "ya! I will want to marry you too"