Mistletoe

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi and the others from his class, and one student from the reserve course joined Ibukis party.

They all sat in the living room and looked at each other, "sooo! Which one of you is gonna go first for secret santa" Hajime asked, "MEMEME!" Ibuki shouted, "Mikan! I got Mikan!" She handed mikan a gift and she opened it, it was a stuffed bear that said "everything will be ok" Mikan smiled at Ibuki and hugged the bear, "th-thank you.."

"Ok, Ibuki will choose.... Gundham!" She smirked, "..." He grabbed the box and handed it to Kazuichi, Souda looked at the box and took a deep breath, "oh-okay..." He opened the box and his eyes widened, "OH MY FUCKING SHIT! IT'S A NEW TOOL KIT!" He shouted with a smile, "thanks dude!" He hugged Gundham and ended it right away, "Ok, no one saw that, I was just too happy" The mechanic mumured as he crossed his arms.

"Anyways, I'mma get a drink" He chuckled, "I too as well" Tanaka followed the pinkett from behind, but they didn't realize what they stepped underneath.

"GUYS LOOK! SOMEONE STEPPED UNDERNEATH THE MISTLETOE!" Ibuki shouted, "hmm?" Kazuichi looked up and started blushing, "i-Im not doing that with him!" He shouted as he crossed his arms and looked the other way,  "DOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT" Everyone chanted, "FINE!" He looked at Gundham with blush on his face, "I'm quite confused... What does this pathetic plant mean? Why are the lowly humans saying that?" Tanaka asked, "perhaps you would kn-" The mechanic kissed the breeder, he leaned closer, pushing Tanaka into a wall, grinding on the taller male.
Once Gundham let out a small groan, kazuichi used it as an advantage to let his tongue go inside, he let his tongue wonder on the walls of Tanakas mouth, making the breeders face turn a super bright red.

Soon the kiss ended, Kazuichi whispered something to the taller male, "I love you, you know that right? I've been liking you since last year, pretty scary huh?" He walked off with a smile, "YOU GUYS SHOULD'VE SEEN THE LOOK AT GUNDHAMS FACE! IT'S SUPER RED!" He laughed, "Oooohh! Perhaps Gundham likes Kazuichi" Mioda joked

(A/N Which one of you keep reading my S M U T chapter!?)