Baby

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Request by: Kawaii_Hooman__)

Kazuichi sat on the couch until he heard a knock on the door, "it's Himiko! The ultimate Mage!" A voice outside called out, "Himiko? Ah, Himiko" He smiled, he got off the couch and opened the door, "Here, This is a potion I made, I want you to test it out" She handed the mechanic the pink container and smiled, "I don't know what it does yet, so..." She threw her smoke bomb on the floor and disappeared.

"..?" He stared at the container and shrugged his shoulders, "I guess? I should throw it on the floor?" He went back to the couch and stared at the potion, "what the hell is in there?" He grabbed the bottle and smashed it on the floor.

A pink smoke rose from the ground, covering the entire living room and downstairs, "h-huh?!" He looked around to find his boyfriend, but still couldn't find him, "Gundh-" He fell onto the floor, passed out.

-the next few minutes-

Gundham finished feeding his Devas and headed down stairs, only to be greeted with a sound of a baby crying, "huh? Kazuichi, have you brought home a offspring?" He asked, he looked on the couch, what he saw was a shock, "k-kazuichi!?" He grabbed the baby and held it in his arms, "shh...." He rocked it to sleep.

"How did this happen to him?" He looked around the room but couldn't find anything nor anyone, "shaddered glass?" "The Mage!" He whispered, he looked down at Kazuichi and smiled, "why has she done this?" He sighed.

Tanaka gently lifted Kazuichi up, kissing his forehead, "..." He stared at Kazuichi for a long time, wondering how to reverse the wicked spell.

"He drinks milk right? Children drink milk?" He wondered, "they do?" He questioned, he pulled the fridge door open and grabbed the milk, "how should I feed him though?" He looked around and found a baby bottle for when they were babysitting Sonias child, "ah! Here's one!" He grabbed it and carefully poured it in the bottle, trying not to drop Souda.

"This is difficult... What a difficult task...how on earth am I supposed to accomplish this?" He groaned, he placed Kazuichi on the counter and put the lid of the bottle on.

"Kazuichi, say ahh" He smiled, Souda just stared at him and started giggling, "Kazuichi? Are you not Hungry?" He asked, the little boy just started giggling, "...He is very odd and very hard to understand-" He groaned.