sharing dorms

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi sighed as he sat down on the loveseat in their shared dorm, "Ughhhhh!!!" He groaned, "out of all people, why him?!" Kazuichi turned to Gundham, "... He's sleeping..."
He sighed and turned the tv on, "man... There's nothing good to watch..." He skipped through all the channels and sighed, "I'll just turn it off then.." He turned the tv off and sat on his bed facing Gundham, "... He looks cute when he's sleeping... ONLY BECAUSE HE'S CALM!" He blurted out, "...He forgot to put his scarf up..." Souda walked towards Gundham and took his scarf off, "hmm...he wouldn't mind if I try it on... Right?" The mechanic slid the scarf around his neck and smiled, "yOu mAy cAlL mE gUnDhAm tAnAkA!" The pinkett did the "Gundham" Pose and snickered, "..? I didn't expect the scarf to smell good even though the rodents are always in there" The mechanic mumured inside the scarf, "I'll just keep this on... Since it's cold inside..." He covered Tanaka back in the blanket and went to the Devas Cage, "hey you little termites, could I take y'all out and play with yall?" He asked, fiddling with the scarf, they looked at him and nodded their heads, "Alrighty!" He opened up the cage and picked them up, "Do they think I'm Gundham, since I'm wearing his scarf..? Because they wouldn't get along with anybody unless it's Gundhams friend.." He asked himself,. "Your Jum-P, San-D, Maga-Z, And Chan-P, right? I think thsts the order he says their names in"

"What in the name of pandemonium are you doing?" Gundham grunted as he got off his bed and headed for Kazuichis direction, "Nothing man, why are you always making a big deal out of everything?" Souda growled as he petted one of the hamsters, "why are you wearing my muffler, that's what I'm asking" Tanaka chuckled softly, "OH! it was getting cold, and- DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR SCARF SMELLS REALLY GOOD!" The mechanic Chuckled, "hmm... That's all? If the muffler pleases you, then I assume you could wear it...next time, just make a better excuse" Gundham laughed, "wait... Excuse?! Does he know why I got it?" The pinkett thought, "he knows I like him..?"
Souda put the Children back in their cages and jumped on his bed, "Night!" He smiled as he nuzzled in the scarf