makeup -50

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Ehehe! Gundham, how are you good at doing makeup?" The mechanic asked, "it's a very hard quest to do this forbidden style, shall I teach you?" Tanaka smiled, "ya ya! And then I could teach you how I do my eyeliner!"the pinkett chuckled, he grabbed his eyeliner pencil (I think that's what it's called) and lifted Gundhams chin up so he could look at the breeder correctly, "Your so pretty Gundham..." He smiled, "....." "Why are you so quiet, does the brush tickle?" "No... It's just... Very calming... I sense no danger upon you, nor anywhere, it's just soothing..." The breeder said with a tint of blush appearing on his face.

"Daaamnn Gundham! Whoever did your eyeliner needs a raise! It's so good!" Souda laughed, knowing who did the eyeliner, "Okokok! Now you have to do mine!" The pinkett smiled, "wait, I have to take all my eyeliner on first though.." He looked in the mirror and patted the eyeliner off, "ok, I'm ready!" He sat down on a chair and wiggled in it, trying to get comfortable, Kazuichi saw that Gundham left him and frowned, "Hmmph! If you didn't want to do my makeup, then you could've just said s-" "My apologies, I was getting the contact lenses and the pallet from the restroom..." The taller male chuckled softly, "oh..."

Gundham looked at Kazuichis face, admiring the beauty in front of him, "Stop looking at me funny you big moron!" Souda mumured, covering his face with his hands, "My dark one, please look up at me" He ordered,
"... Ok.." He got off the chair and looked up at Gundham.
Once they finished putting makeup on each other, they stared at each other in the mirror and laughed, "the fuck?! I look so weird! How can you rock this look Gundham?" Kazuichi laughed, tears forming in his eyes, he looked at Gundham and messed up his hair, "NOW TIME FOR YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR JACKET!"