Blackmail

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Tw: mention of seggs)

Gundham looked in the mail until he saw something.

"My paramore, you have gotten a mysterious contract in the mail, would you care for me to hand it to you?" Tanaka asked, about to open the letter.

"Ya, I'm too lazy anyways hehe" He chuckled nervously.

When Gundham came to the living room, he handed Kazuichi the letter, "here you go my dark prince" He smiled, "Thanks Great Overlord" Souda teased, since he knew his boyfriend liked being called that.

"... Okay, here it says you are so anno-...." He paused his sentence and closed the letter, "what was it my love?" The taller male asked, "oh nothing, just... People being weird... And....." He looked back at the letter and glanced back at Gundham, "nothing important babe, don't worry about it" He smiled, tearing the paper apart, trying to hide evidence.

The next day, Kazuichi looked around the house and glanced around the windows.

No one.

"Kazuichi my dear, why are you being so... Cautious of your surroundings... This happened since you got that off contract" Tanaka paused and hugged Kazuichi, "what exactly did you see in there?" He asked.

"...Nothing... Just some stupid fucks trying to mess with me..." Me mumured in Gundhams chest.

"My dark one... You know you can tell me... Right?" He said with a soft smile, lifting Kazuichis chin.

"Gundham... Someone blackmailed me-... No... Us.." He sighed, "you know how we tried to keep us a secret..."
"Yes?" Tanaka tilted his head, separating the hug.

"Well... I don't know how but someone got a picture of us..." His face turned red and looked down at the floor.

"Someonegotapictureofusfucking-" He said rapidly.

"... How? The room is upstairs? So how did they catch a glimpse of that? How did they even find our domain?" Gundham asked.

"I don't friggen know!" Souda complained, hiding his face in his beanie, "but what if they got more pictures like that... No even a recording of that!" He shouted, his eyes starting to water.

"... How about we move tomorrow, if that'll make you comfortable" Gundham said with a soft smile,
"... Sure GunGun... Thanks" He mumured,

"..."

"..."

"GAAH!" Kazuichi lifted his head up and turned to his right, oh... Good...

His lover was still there, "... Thank fuck that was just a nightmare..." He sighed as he huddled closer to his husband.

"I love you Gundham..." He smiled, kissing the breeder on the nape.

"I love you too"