Stutters

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Kids)

"Hey Gu-Gundham" Kazuichi smiled, hugging the other boy.

"Oh, hello Kazuichi, has your father dropped you off again?" Miss Tanaka asked

"Y-Y-Yes ma'am" He giggled, laying his head down on Tanaka's chest.

"You two go to the room, I'll be vacuuming the living room" She said with a warm smile.

"Okay!" Kazuichi grabbed Gundhams scarf and started messing with it to distract himself.

As they made it to the room, Kazuichi slouched down, "Gundham...does your mom like me" He mumured, shaking his hands nervously.

"Yes Kazuichi, she does, please calm down..." Gundham sighed, he grabbed both of Kazuichi's hands and placed them in his own, "Your absolutely amazing, I doubt she hates you" He smiled.

"Ah... Ah... " Souda groaned, "Kazuichi, do you need anything?" Tanaka asked.

"Ah... Ah... I-Im fine..." Souda mumured.

"Okay..." He let go of Kazuichi's hands and grabbed a specific toy.

"Look it's Mr Shark" Tanaka smiled at Souda, Handing the stuff toy to the other boy.

"M-Mr Shark!" Kazuichi giggled, he grabbed the toy from Gundham and hugged it.

"Thank you! I forgot I left him here" He smiled.

Gundham just nodded and hugged the other boy.

"O-Oh? A hug..." Souda smiled, he hugged Gundham back and, "A Hug..."

"Yes Kazuichi... A hug..." Tanaka blushed, patting the boys head.

"Mmnnh.." Kazuichi leaned closer to Gundham, rubbing his head on Tanaka's neck, "Kazuichi stop that... Your not a kitten.." He mumured, his face turning even more red.

"K-Kitten sounds nice... Can I be your kitten Gundham?" Souda giggled, leaning closer to Gundham.

"... Kazuichi, your not an animal... Your a-... Your my friend..."

"Fri-Friend sounds like a better word than kitten!" The other boy grinned.

"I-Im your Friend" Kazuichi smiled, separating from Gundham and clapping his hands together.

(I stutter a lot so I decided to make this)