Sandwich

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(A/N lemme guess, the title have you "My P1nk 54ndw1ch" Vibes, didn't it?)

Gundham was making a Sandwich for himself, since Kazuichi is asleep, he turned to face the pinkett and smiled, "my loved one, it's time to wake up, you've been sleeping all afternoon" He chuckled, "GunGun, just a few more minutes please" Souda groaned, "you said that the last ten minutes, I'm serious" The breeder sighed, he walked up to the couch and sat next to the mechanic, "maaann! Fiiinneee!!!" The pinkett rolled off the couch and looked up at Gundham, "your Sandwich is still on the counter GunGun" Souda muttered, "I am aware of that, do you want some?"
"... I guess..."

Tanaka got he Sandwich and bit it, as soon as he took a bite, he handed it to Kazuichi, "hmm? You were serious?!" Souda gasped, "of course, why would *I* supreme overlord, lie, that's pathetic" He gruned, "ah, ok..." The pinkett took a bite from the Sandwich and smiled, "I didn't know you could make the Sandwich taste good, Baaabbeee~" Souda said as he nudged Gundhams shoulder, "o-of course I could, i-" Souda placed the Sandwich down and kissed Gundhams cheek, "you could have the rest, I'll go make my robot, K1-B0" He said as he went down to the basement.